Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024 Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a lovely day
Took wifey 2 the Queen vic markets
Walked the pooch along the Yarra, had a couple of beers at the Belgian beer Cafe
Came home 2 Mrs enjoying the terrace sized balcony (approx 5 x 3) & 10 floors up
Enjoyed some Coopers pale ale while doing some putting (balcony is covered with artificial grass) & listening 2 the cats vs evils game.
Mrs entertained the dog while enjoying our Buddha water feature

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

What a lovely day
Took wifey 2 the Queen vic markets
Walked the pooch along the Yarra, had a couple of beers at the Belgian beer Cafe
Came home 2 Mrs enjoying the terrace sized balcony (approx 5 x 3) & 10 floors up
Enjoyed some Coopers pale ale while doing some putting (balcony is covered with artificial grass) & listening 2 the cats vs evils game.
Mrs entertained the dog while enjoying our Buddha water feature

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
You live a peaceful life sir. I'm in Japan atm so I was pretty stress free after last week's disappointing result. If I was in Perth I definitely would have been admitted to the loony bin lol.

The AFL would be hoping tomorrows games live up to the hype as the games so far this weekend have been horrendous.

Can someone who has watched the Hawks games this season explain to me why they are doing so well? Looks like our team is more talented but theirs is better coached or is there another explanation?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024 Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back