Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Ahhh the sweet feeling of relaxation for two weeks whilst the rest of the pack fight it out over two more games just to get a chance against us.

I love getting straight through to the prelim.

Hoping for Carlton to get smacked, dogs to smack the hawks tonight and don't really care about swans/giants.
Hopefully suspensions suspensions suspensions

Ginnivan on the turps pre game at the London Tavern?
Doesn’t go with Mitchell’s attitude of this club is about premierships. If we don’t win the cup it’s always a failed season.
Actually love that from Mitch.
We are the most successful team of the 21st century, yet Hawks since the 60/70’s are the best.
Glad Scott is talking about cups and the month of football and not risking Tommy & SDK and having them peak for PF & GF.
We exist for cups!

I must admit my hatred for them has tempered in recent times with Richmond firmly taking over.
With Clarko having left them, they are mildly less detestable. Always a healthy respect for Hawthorn because their achievements have frankly been there for all to see, and they have know-how.
Agree about Tigers- but even now with Hardwick gone, they are temporarily insignificant.

Last edited:
Swans v Giants derby can get spicy
Not sure how it goes now, but we may have to beat both GWS and Swans for the flag- both are doable and will be at our finals home. Or will it be a different Prelim aspirant?

Not sure how it goes now, but we may have to beat both GWS and Swans for the flag- both are doable and will be at our finals home. Or will it be a different Prelim aspirant?
If we can draw interstate teams in vic that is our best opportunity imo

Holy **** does BF have a lot of saltiness since last night i am amazed we haven't been drowned by it.

And that is just the mainboard i would hate to what the oppo boards are like
I cbf logging out to read the drivel on the tigers board as I’m still banned from there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sure it’s been done before but struggling to comprehend there’ll be six games of finals footy before we run out again most likely, bring on the carnage 🍿

It's fantastic isn't it :D

It's probably the most enjoyable part of the entire finals series when your team wins a QF and you get to really enjoy watching each team bash themselves senseless in preparation for our next encounter.

Dogs easy by 6-7 goals.
Would be more if it was a dry night.
They are/were my tip for the flag after they made us look second rate on our own dung hill.
Dogs would be 100% one of my favourites for the flag if Bevo wasn't such a tool that throws magnets around for no reason which ****s with the Dogs form so much sometimes.

Case in point a few games ago he blamed them losing on the fact they hadn't had any changes for 3 weeks? i think it was 3

Last edited:
How nice is this though, now we can just relax sit back and watch everyone beat the shit out of each other.

How nice is this though, now we can just relax sit back and watch everyone beat the shit out of each other.
Yes at least 5 games of that. Maybe even six as could be the Saturday night prelim ; if swans win tonight they would probably be Friday night prelim having finished top.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back