Non-Lions discussion 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrews > Moore >> Daylight > The rest
Moore has really come on in the last couple of years, might be sacrilege but IMO he has a better offensive game than Harris.

Harry McKay has shown some good signs as well, could be some really good KPFs coming into the game over the next few years eg. Max and Ben King, Harry McKay, Aaron Naughton, Logan McDonald(only 1 game but he's very highly rated), JUH, Oscar Allen.

I'd take Andrews defensive abilities over Moore's but Moore really has an amazing ability to turn defensive efforts into an attack. Both of them seem so far above the rest of the competition, and that's considering the bloke in blue wearing 23 who's pretty damn good.

Also, Brayshaw is a terrible commentator. Such a sycophant.

Just spends the whole time fanboying and fawning over everyone. So desperate to be one of the boys.

Professional NBA and NFL commentators would cringe if they listened to him.

I think Cripps is playing like a bloke who already has a juicy offer to play in W.A. next year.

Just going through the motions.

His girlfriend's mental issues have basically locked it in, haven't they? He'll be much happier and more functional. Hope it's to Freo though. WC had enough decent trade ins.

Also, Brayshaw is a terrible commentator. Such a sycophant.

Just spends the whole time fanboying and fawning over everyone. So desperate to be one of the boys.

Professional NBA and NFL commentators would cringe if they listened to him.
Brayshaw is hands down the worst commentator on any sport ever.

Throw in Norman May ,anybody.

Cliche ridden commentary that adds nothing except what the blokes in the pub are already saying.

Sucks up to whoever's flavour of the month , overtalks under analyses.

Is he just dumb ? He seems it.

What a great free flowing game, really enjoyed that contest. Carlton impressive despite being 0-2. Collingwood proved me wrong I really thought their lack of scoring power would hurt them after Round 1. Will be a great game at the Gabba next week if they play like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They really should be better than that. The team looks decent on paper, and they have everything set up for them to succeed being a big Melbourne club - lots of support and good facilities. Really just seems to be a mindset or coaching thing

Their forward line remains poor, and they still give old blokes like Murphy and Currie a game every week.

Their recruiting from other clubs has been pretty poor and they haven’t picked up good role players for the most part.

Adelaide just tackled a guy right infront of goals, Sydney guy dropped it and called incorrect disposal. End result goal...
Came here to write the same thing. Mirror image of last nights call.

on a different note, l am really like this new rule of having to stand. It looks a little childish but it really does open the game up and encourage faster play. More scoring too and does seem to be less rolling mauls.
Yeah I feel that a season with it in play and the teams getting used to it will make for better viewing in the next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back