Non-Lions discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still not sure what all the drama about "grit" is. Just a load of pointless snide remarks of a juvenile nature.
I made that comment after the Crows won a close upset on the road, pretty sure it was against the Bulldogs in Ballarat and I also said something to the effect that I wish our boys had that grit and resolve in high pressure games. I kind of implied at the time that our players don't have those qualities. My comments aged even worse when we beat Sydney at the SCG.

What a goal Darcy Fogarty!

Don’t **** it up Crows
I don’t think they will cause they don’t have one :drunk:

Very Funny Reaction GIF

Even still - I find it odd that clubs axe players only to still select them as a sub when they play anyway, appreciating that its not guaranteed, not sure in the narrative in axing players then. Think it happened to Sheel to - hope this Carlton turns up next week.

The media uses words like “axing”. I doubt clubs see it that way. Quite possible they just saw him as the 23rd best player this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would love Keays back. Not necessarily just for his skills but he just seems like such a good bloke.

Happy to see him thriving with the Crows though.

Blues have us, Demons and Pies in the run home.

Could miss the 8. At best they are realistically looking at squeaking into 7th or 8th which would be a relative fail from the position that got themself into.

If they lose all 3 they are going to need to try and salvage percentage.

Blues have us, Demons and Pies in the run home.

Could miss the 8. At best they are realistically looking at squeaking into 7th or 8th which would be a relative fail from the position that got themself into.
I'd rather see Collingwood suddenly implode.

The one thing I did take from what I saw of both games tonight is that unless it's completely blatant right in front of the ump, and even then sometimes... , there's total license to throw the ball. Lost count of the number tonight and can't remember one being paid.

May as well use it to your advantage.

Brown to Chris Scott: "Do you know the name of the employee who skipped over Selwood in the draft all those years ago?"

The one thing I did take from what I saw of both games tonight is that unless it's completely blatant right in front of the ump, and even then sometimes... , there's total license to throw the ball. Lost count of the number tonight and can't remember one being paid.

May as well use it to your advantage.

The handball is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back