Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Does not seem to be a good thing to start a season on absolute fire, Swans this season and the Demons in 2022 started like steam trains and then fell in a heap.

Better off timing your run and being circa 6-4 after 10 rounds rather than 10-0 or 9-1 like the Dees and Swans... not to mention the Bombers this season, I recall a few pundits having them as serious flag contenders half way through this season.

When we were shit, we were pathetic. There was nothing to like. The swans have never bottomed out the way we did.
I know it's awhile ago, but the Swans were terrible in the late 1980s and very early 1990s. Since then they have been in the finals nearly every year, which is very impressive.

One game in 1993 the Bears kicked 20 goals in a row against them at the Gabba. Nathan Buckley was playing for the Bears that day LoL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know it's awhile ago, but the Swans were terrible in the late 1980s and very early 1990s. Since then they have been in the finals nearly every year, which is very impressive.

One game in 1993 the Bears kicked 20 goals in a row against them at the Gabba. Nathan Buckley was playing for the Bears that day LoL.

I miss The Bears & suck shit Bucks lol

How have the cats been thereabouts for as long as they have??
Whatever their secret is, we need to get it.

Lifestyle*

*and investment rorts outside the cap

Remove this Banner Ad

Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back