Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton small defense isn't that good. As long as ball stays in the air - Weitering, Marchbank, Kemp etc seem to manage ok. Once the ball gets to ground and they have to defend groundball, it seems to be a problem for them.

Dogs just need to run the ball through the middle in the last quarter and keep pinging from 40-50 out or just kick to the empty area near wherever Weightman is leading. They'll win this one. If they keep kicking long to a contest, it'll become harder.

Reasonably easy run home for a top 4 side.
But all games are hard to win at the moment.
Lose two in a row and the pressure mounts. Same applies to the Lions.

North (Marvel), Power (Marvel), Pies (MCG), Hawks (MCG), Eagles (Optus), Saints (Marvel)
Port, Pies & Hawks look like challenging games. Who knows what form any of those teams will be in.

Not entirely. We still need a loss from one of Port or Geelong.

I think it is reasonable to expect that we will win more games than port down the stretch.

Top 2 is going to take going undefeated the rest of the way, and top 4 we can only afford one loss. As gross as it was I was hoping the Pies won last night because the Cats run home is so so soft.

We may as well hope for the results that would get us into top 4/2 rather than just getting into the 8 - I can't see us doing much of anything from 5th or 6th.

I think it is reasonable to expect that we will win more games than port down the stretch.

Top 2 is going to take going undefeated the rest of the way, and top 4 we can only afford one loss. As gross as it was I was hoping the Pies won last night because the Cats run home is so so soft.

We may as well hope for the results that would get us into top 4/2 rather than just getting into the 8 - I can't see us doing much of anything from 5th or 6th.

We are a good traveling team which is what would give me some hope.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Regardless it will be good experience for our younger players to experience finals and set us up for next year as the final push. Agreed that a double chance will be much better but you never know with this season and the results it has thrown up so far.

Has every game given us a decent result this round lol?
More pressure around us and below us, but the top 4 is there for the taking.

If we keep winning, happy days. If we drop one we shouldn’t , we’re in trouble.

More pressure around us and below us, but the top 4 is there for the taking.

If we keep winning, happy days. If we drop one we shouldn’t , we’re in trouble.
Top 2 is a realistic shot now. Still requires a bit to go our way but it’s there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back