Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

No Melbourne teams in the top 6. No Vic teams in the top 4. Nice :cool:

Eddie is probably being recalled from Paris as we speak to chair some VFL only meetings to 'fix this'. I'd hate to be a side playing Carlton/Dogs/Essendon/Geelong this week. I sense an umpire reaming in their future.

It will be a classic VFL stitch up job if they give St Kilda band one compo and ~ pick 5 or 6 if Battle joins Hawthorn. No way he is worthy of anything close to that.
Need to convince whoever is offering him an obscene contract likely to generate a first round pick that he's not worth it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crows > Cats would have been better, but otherwise agree. Even port winning was fine as we are a small chance of finishin gtop if Sydney continue to slide.
Crows were so close too. They can help us though in the last 3 games if they can cause some upsets with games against Dogs (H), Port and Swans (A) remaining and getting Rankine back this week.

Just talking to a few other footy heads who see themselves as particularly smart , they're thinking the draw ,the form and their list has really opened it up for the Dogs this year.

So I'm writing them off ,good and all as they've looked lately.

Just talking to a few other footy heads who see themselves as particularly smart , they're thinking the draw ,the form and their list has really opened it up for the Dogs this year.

So I'm writing them off ,good and all as they've looked lately.
I can still see them making a prelim final.

Remove this Banner Ad

Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back