Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I have been doing a ladder predictor for the last 3 weeks (just for one round) alternating between AFL tipsters and the bookies favourites.
Don't want to do one myself as i am sure i will just go for some sides because it will help the Lions position.
This week it is the bookies favourites.
If we win we retain 2nd position.
If we lose we drop to fourth.

I'm surprised how confident everyone is in Sydney winning after last week.
Agree the Swans have been bad. A draw would be great
Also, Dockers 11-0 Geelong
I also think the Crows are a chance at home although they don't have much to play for.

I also think the Crows are a chance at home although they don't have much to play for.
Think Geelong are a huge chance tomorrow unfortunately. Freo off a 6 day break, same travel, and no Treacy or Pearce.

The AFL tipsters got a few wrong over the past few weeks. Below their tips for the weekend.
There have been upsets for quite a while now so it may continue.
Seven games 11-0
One game 10-1
One game 9-2

TOTALS

Sydney 11-0 Collingwood
Brisbane 11-0 Greater Western Sydney
North Melbourne 10-1 West Coast
Fremantle 11-0 Geelong
Essendon 11-0 Gold Coast
Melbourne 0-11 Port Adelaide
Carlton
9-2 Hawthorn
Richmond 0-11 St Kilda
Adelaide 0-11 Western Bulldogs
IMO Swans v Magpies, Lions v Giants, Dockers v Cats and Blues v Hawks could all realistically go either way.

Big round of jostling for positions in the 8.

If all results go our way(Demons win unlikely though) we could be 4 points and a reasonable percentage in front of the 3rd placed team.

I have a feeling the Swans will come out and absolutely ream the Pies from the get go
That's why I'm going to try to watch when I don't usually bother with neutral games these days. :D

Draw achieves both goals of giving us a chance at top spot, but potentially dropping the Pies further behind the 8th spot. Plus a hard draw might make it even harder for the Pies to back up next week

Think a Sydney win is what I’ll be going for. Finish off Collingwood so we can pick them off easy next week. Sydney can have top spot as long as we have 2nd.

I am hoping Sydney storm from behind to beat them by multiple goals. Reverse 2023.

Also wanted to trot out some standard lines.

To be honest, inside these four walls we are taking it one game at a time. To be honest, we have have our destiny in our hands. Yeah, nah, we are taking it one week at a time. Now for something important, who wants to know who is the biggest pest at the club?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i agree i really rate Treacy, they are somewhat vulnerable without him
It is looming as the most likely way we miss top 2 if we win 2/3.

Port second most likely - if they win their next 2 they would then have the dockers at perth to stay second (if we have dropped one by then). Big question will be what will the dockers be playing for?

Giants have dogs away so very tough.

Warner would be a much better player if he didn’t bounce it every 2 metres. The first bounce is such a ‘look at me’ bounce and just allows opponents to close on him.

Obviously talented but needs some coaching intervention in terms of team football.

Josh Daicos also loves ducking these days!

Remove this Banner Ad

Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back