Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

If Port lose to Crows next week (possible if Adelaide play like this) and then Freo in the last round, we can lose next week and still make the top 4.

We have to win if we’re fair dinkum though.

We have to win if we’re fair dinkum though.
Thats a given.
But at least the Crows get a win and even though they can't make the 8 it may help us.
They now front up to the showdown that does have some importance in SA.
Those showdowns are always unpredictable, so the Crows are not without a chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A lot of results did not go our way this weekend but there were some upsets.
The AFL so called tipsters (below) again got quite a few wrong. They were not the only ones though.
No AFL game is a foregone conclusion lately.

TOTALS

Sydney
11-0 Collingwood (Swans by 3 points)
Brisbane 11-0 Greater Western Sydney
North Melbourne 10-1 West Coast
Fremantle 11-0 Geelong
Essendon 11-0 Gold Coast
Melbourne 0-11 Port Adelaide (Demons beaten by 2 points)
Carlton 9-2 Hawthorn
Richmond 0-11 St Kilda
Adelaide 0-11 Western Bulldogs

Who is Ben Keays never heard of him is he any good ?
Depends which timeline you are working with ... in the present where in the past the younger Benjamin Keays stayed a Lion then sadly no he was another player who spent some time on an AFL list, got some games but never really came in and was delisted a few years back and really only remembered by die hard Lions fans with a bent for history and trivia... alternatively in the present where said Benjamin took the opportunity to switch to a club where the need for his skills was greater than yes he is a solid journeyman (as opposed to a superstar) who has forged a really good career and is both praised and panned by Crows fans and used for trolling and helpful throwaway lines to spark discussion amongst the current Lions fan base.

I hope that clears everything up for you 😎

Great post!
It’s amazing how things can change based on a fork in the road decision.
However, I’d call Ben more than just a solid journeyman.
I’d say an important player in a developing team.
Like Mitch Robbo was for us a few years back.

Depends which timeline you are working with ... in the present where in the past the younger Benjamin Keays stayed a Lion then sadly no he was another player who spent some time on an AFL list, got some games but never really came in and was delisted a few years back and really only remembered by die hard Lions fans with a bent for history and trivia... alternatively in the present where said Benjamin took the opportunity to switch to a club where the need for his skills was greater than yes he is a solid journeyman (as opposed to a superstar) who has forged a really good career and is both praised and panned by Crows fans and used for trolling and helpful throwaway lines to spark discussion amongst the current Lions fan base.

I hope that clears everything up for you 😎
Oops… should replied to you in that previous post
Rookie error. 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back