Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like Hawthorn as the VFL media’s shiny new toy that they just can’t stop lavishing praise on has replaced Collingwood and Carlton as the destination that all interstate team players should naturally choose to go because it’s not like we’re aren’t sick of seeing Hawthorn succeed

I mean why shouldn’t North or the Saints or Essendon go after him; why Hawthorn?

I think it’s worthwhile to engage with media before sharing your opinion on it.

This clearly made you upset but it wasn’t even about what you thought it was about. Seems like a stressful way to live.

I do agree that the hawthorn love fest is already exhausting and will get unbearable if they win out tonight

I think it’s worthwhile to engage with media before sharing your opinion on it.

This clearly made you upset but it wasn’t even about what you thought it was about. Seems like a stressful way to live.

I do agree that the hawthorn love fest is already exhausting and will get unbearable if they win out tonight
You getting ahead of yourself BRAB, or are you living an alternate reality there at Nerang?:D

They are saying that the Hawks "should go after Zac Butters" in a physical sense during the game not as a recruit Mc.

Similar to how we went after Nick Riewoldt all those years ago.
Frustrated George Costanza GIF

I'm a goose; that waht you get watching these things distracted

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ridiculously stupid move.

Dusty is cooked and why you would want to bring that circus to your club is laughable. At least Brandon Ellis freed up Dusty's #4 but I don't see how this is beneficial in any way.

Stops a young player developing and given the guy sets his own agenda and isn't the most team oriented bloke, I don't see the positives.

Oh well, glad its them and not us.

Jack Martin one of five de-listed from Carlton. The Jack Martin trade didn't really work out as hoped for Carlton. While I don't wish ill upon any player, it's a bit of karma for the way the trade was done & how the Suns were treated.

I have a gutfeel Port will come out hard against the Hawks after last week. They finished 2nd for a reason.

Fingers crossed they do it. I don’t want to support Port, but our chances in a GF (should we make it) are massively higher against another non-vic team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back