Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

So he will take a pay cut to go there. Is that allowed given he’s got a contract?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I believe he can re-negotiate and spread it out more so it won't have to be paid in the current arrangement. Player has to agree but if Geelong does a cotton-on or farmland wink wink, Oliver won't worry about doing it that way.

**** the Gold Coast board are rather salty about our win, and Zorko getting a premiership.

Used to have a soft spot for them as the other QLD team, but **** em now.

Remember some of them jumped off the Lions as well :skull::skull::skull:.

This thread is amusing to read.

Just remember: "Things are never as good or as bad as they seem" - Leigh Matthews.

The Geelong trade coup of Bailey Smith, Clayton Oliver and Jack Martin on the surface looks like they're putting the chips all in like Vossy did after the 09 season (probably with better quality players), but this could also blow up in their faces.

A close friend who is a Cats fan is very nervous about Oliver and Martin in particular.

Has anyone ever watched Blue Mountain State? Where the main character kept trying to position himself as the second string quarterback as he got to live the highlife without any of the responsibility. Preuss is basically having the best life running around as a backup ruck, all the benefits of a professional career but no real attempt to be the number 1 guy

Darcy Fort is his hero.

The Geelong trade coup of Bailey Smith, Clayton Oliver and Jack Martin on the surface looks like they're putting the chips all in like Vossy did after the 09 season (probably with better quality players), but this could also blow up in their faces.

A close friend who is a Cats fan is very nervous about Oliver and Martin in particular.

Ridiculous that they can bring in Oliver and Smith after also taking the salary dump from the Suns as well.

To quote Geoff Toovey: 'There needs to be an investigation into this!'

Ridiculous that they can bring in Oliver and Smith after also taking the salary dump from the Suns as well.

To quote Geoff Toovey: 'There needs to be an investigation into this!'
It boggles the mind. Is Real Estate that cheap out that way?? I've never been to Geelong so I can't comment on what it is like but given the rain fall numbers it would be a miserable boring place.

It boggles the mind. Is Real Estate that cheap out that way?? I've never been to Geelong so I can't comment on what it is like but given the rain fall numbers it would be a miserable boring place.
And like others have said, the St Kilda President is concerned about northen academies and f/s?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh God, who puts up this shit; as if.

Congratulations, by sharing it in outrage you've played right into their hands. ;)

So the Saints are prepared to offer a $5 million deal across six years. :oops:

$800k a year for 6 year for a 12 gamer.

But the academies are the problems. Is SOS their recruiter?

It has its Woodridge type areas but overall, it is a really nice area of the world. This is especially in some of its surrounding areas like Lorne, Torquay, Queenscliff, the Otways, Airey's Inlet and so on.

SOS & Gubby Allen.
Genuinely, yes.

**** off

Doc Rivers Basketball GIF

A small sample of Saints recruiting stories from the last year or so...

SOS repeating his Carlton playbook of trading in/picking up his bad GWS draft picks is very very funny.

SOS repeating his Carlton playbook of trading in/picking up his bad GWS draft picks is very very funny.

SOS and Gubby Allen, the dream team. Keep shooting for the stars Saints.

He came after Tom DeKoning last year too.
Tom wisely ran away from SOS.

Remove this Banner Ad

Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back