Resource Noober's Player Videos for 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Davis has been a consistent performer for WA across their four champs games and signed off with probably his best, booting three goals in a valiant effort against Vic Country. He was increasingly dangerous as the contest wore on, showcasing his versatile skill set and athletic profile, able to impact in the air and on the ground.

Love the look of this guy and think he will push top 20 or at least top 30. 190cm, looks like he's got speed and endurance, good in the air, pretty good kick.

Cheers mate, some great insight there. I admit that my thoughts of Dodson were influenced by his contested marking in the first game and I hadn't noticed it had dropped right away in his last two.

I watched your video on Kade Herbert (great work on all the videos btw), check out the screen shot I took at the 39 sec mark, highlighting the mids getting too far forward of the ball. 11 players are forward of the ball in the pic, Herbert luckily on the defensive side as Vic were ready for an ambush attack, if they got the turnover. This kick inside resulted in a goal.

Attachments

• IMG_2870.JPG
    IMG_2870.JPG
    163.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2871.JPG
    IMG_2871.JPG
    182.5 KB · Views: 7
I watched your video on Kade Herbert (great work on all the videos btw), check out the screen shot I took at the 39 sec mark, highlighting the mids getting too far forward of the ball. 11 players are forward of the ball in the pic, Herbert luckily on the defensive side as Vic were ready for an ambush attack, if they got the turnover.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
😂😂😂 that's wild

I watched your video on Kade Herbert (great work on all the videos btw), check out the screen shot I took at the 39 sec mark, highlighting the mids getting too far forward of the ball. 11 players are forward of the ball in the pic, Herbert luckily on the defensive side as Vic were ready for an ambush attack, if they got the turnover. This kick inside resulted in a goal.
Great spot. I've still got a couple more to make from that game, I'll keep an eye out for it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back