Resource Noober's Player Videos for 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Onley is a favourite of draft watchers for 2025 due to his size, athletic traits and loose-limbed movement around the field. He put in a solid performance in this one, finding plenty of the footy and hitting the scoreboard, although he was a little more fumbly than usual and his disposal wasn't always on point which led to some visible signs of frustration from him.

A strong performance from Annable in the U17 Futures game displaying the qualities that we've seen from him throughout this season. Busy around stoppage and on the spread doing a lot of the grunt and link work that goes unnoticed, with a strong mature body for his age and solid marking skills for his size.

We take a break from the Futures game to take a look at a kid that was bafflingly overlooked for it. Swadling is up there with Rodriguez as my two early favourites from the 2025 WA crop. He shares a lot of similarities with Zane Duursma as a medium sized forward who impacts in the air and on the ground with a ton of class, able to create moments of magic with the footy.

Futbolista

We take a break from the Futures game to take a look at a kid that was bafflingly overlooked for it. Swadling is up there with Rodriguez as my two early favourites from the 2025 WA crop. He shares a lot of similarities with Zane Duursma as a medium sized forward who impacts in the air and on the ground with a ton of class, able to create moments of magic with the footy.

Futbolista

Brilliant mate. A lot to like about this guy. Balance, poise and excellent skills. Another player like Rodriguez that can kick right and left. I hope interstaters watch the video and they can make up their own minds. But what isn't to like? Let's call him the 47th man in the 2024 futures.

Much appreciated noobermensch

Futbolista

Seriously thankyou Noobermensch

While working through performances from this years Futures game, it was pointed out to me that I hadn't done any of the 2023 Futures game featuring the 2024 draft crop. Cheers to Wrenny for the sugestion.

Finn turned in an excellent performance in this game back in 2023, making draft watchers all the more excited about what we might see from him in 2024. He showed his elite evasive skills, athletic traits and sticky hands, as well as his penetrating disposal by foot.

In last year's Futures game, Xavier Lindsay showed us a glimpse of what he might be capable of as a rebounding defender. Tough in contested situations and elite with his disposal off half back, taking on creative and difficult options and executing with ease. One of the best performed players on the day.

Jagga showed his versatility in this game, spending a lot of time in the forward line and using his elite IQ and movement to find space. His disposal by foot was mostly on point, setting up his teammates inside 50 on a number of occasions.

A strong performance from Sam Lalor who like many others was forced to embrace a change in role for the balance of his team. He played the first half in defense and looked comfortable back there, able to use his physicality to out muscle opponents and picking his moments to leave his opponent and attack the game. In the second half he played his more customary midfield role, dominating at stoppage with his tough tackling and winning four clearances for the half.

Sid found plenty of the footy and showcased his elite bust of pace and agility to dodge and weave around tacklers. He was typically fearless in his attack on the game, using his teammates for one two's and linking run to break through defensive lines.

Kako played forward all game in this one and turned in a strong performance. He pushed up to the wings at times to offer an outlet for transition ball movement, but it was his possessions around the 50m arc that were especially dangerous leading to multiple direct score assists.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A request from Mutineer to have a closer look at Flynn Penry. He was the best performed of the rucks here showing clean hands, the ability to take a mark and strong physicality in ruck contests. Unfortunately he's struggled this year with injury and consistency and missed out on a combine invite which suggests he's unlikely to be drafted this year, but is one to look out for as a potential mid season draft target in the future.

hey noobermensch , I’m interested if there’s any video of a kid with number 18 on his back for Murray. I think his name is Paul Cohen, going by google search. He takes an epic grab in the Jack Whitlock video from page 1, around 3:38, then you see him roost the pill on his left….looks like a taller Mason Wood. Looks quality to me in that video. Surprised haven’t heard anything about him.

hey noobermensch , I’m interested if there’s any video of a kid with number 18 on his back for Murray. I think his name is Paul Cohen, going by google search. He takes an epic grab in the Jack Whitlock video from page 1, around 3:38, then you see him roost the pill on his left….looks like a taller Mason Wood. Looks quality to me in that video. Surprised haven’t heard anything about him.
Not one that I've paid much attention to I must admit (just another kid zipping past on my screen while I've been focused on other guys) so I can't offer any insight really and haven't got any video to share as yet. Does anyone else know how draftable or otherwise young Paul Cohen is?

Not one that I've paid much attention to I must admit (just another kid zipping past on my screen while I've been focused on other guys) so I can't offer any insight really and haven't got any video to share as yet. Does anyone else know how draftable or otherwise young Paul Cohen is?
Thanks anyway mate, he just looked a likely type.

Smillie played predominantly as a defender for most of this game apart from a stint on ball in the third quarter. He showed he's comfortable and capable in the defensive 50, poised with the ball in hand, and the extra time and space he's afforded back there appeared to benefit his disposal.

noobermensch

Chances of putting something together for Will Hayes from Claremont? Not sure what you have available, but he had some good moments in the WA/SA champs game I recall.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Noober's Player Videos for 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back