Game Day Norf soil themselves before the unflinching predatory gaze of the Mighty Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 23, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Melbourne Hawks, NY Rangers
Norf stumbled cold and hungry into the street, the rain only just enough to hide his tears. He had been refused at yet another orphanage, after his parents rejected him for being high maintenance.
The fresh breeze of the narrow street bit at him as he struggled to gain his bearings. Suddenly a flurry of movement startled him. There billowing in the breeze were the stunningly ruffled feathers of a magnificent Hawk. It was an unmistakeable sight even through the blur of his tears.

Norf remembered from his very limited schooling that the Hawk was a bird of prey. It was perhaps his final thought before he was ruthlessly devoured.

Hawthorn by 48 points.

Fun fact, Hawks have a 100% record in Hobart.

Our biggest win was against Fitzroy, 157points.

I'm expecting something similar today

Fun fact, Hawks have a 100% record in Hobart.

Our biggest win was against Fitzroy, 157points.

I'm expecting something similar today

To be pedantic that was at North Hobart oval in 1991. I was there and believe or not it was Fitzroy's 'home game', Hawks kicked 36 goals against the witches hats that were Fitzroy with the match pretty well over as a contest at half time.
Ironically David Noble played in that match and the other burning memory was Paul Roos in frustration deliberately kicking the ball out of the ground on the Ryde St wing during the 3rd quarter - and was penalized 4 x 25 meters for this action and related umpire abuse..!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's going on are we winning?

Wwe Raw GIF

No coincidence that Norf turn shit again now that Aaron Hall is back in the team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Norf soil themselves before the unflinching predatory gaze of the Mighty Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back