Official Club Stuff Norf supporters say the darndest things

Remove this Banner Ad

North supporters wish injury, illness and even death on footscray supporters and in the same sentence call us "scum".

They call upstanding human Liam Picken a sniper dog, s**tstain, etc, and in the same breath praise the childish acts of a midget with HUGE napoleon syndrome.

Picken has never been suspended and the only time he was sent to the mrp/tribunal, it was thrown out. Can you say the same about Boomahhh?

I've never seen Picken bash or choke someone behind the play. At worst, he niggles within the rules, and I rarely see that either. And what about the Players code? well so much for it at north.

When Ablett elbowed Picken he said there was nothing in it. Case closed. What about NORf players? Boomer "300 pinches" harvey and drew "i was almost asleep" petrie. Seriously how can anyone follow a team with so many flogs on it? Petrie, Harvey, Thomas, Thompson. What a bunch of ********s.

This is a sad, sad culture of whinging. Don't even need to mention their ******ed coach to establish that.

/rant

Nice meltdown. Feeling a a bit hurt there after the weekend? Trust me, your tears help ease our anguish at what's happened.

As for Boomer? Club champion - also an idiot.

Look through history and you'll see he's not the first one of those we've had.

Seriously disappointed in what he did. Honestly struggle with (the FEW of) our supporters trying to defend him.

I am really disappointed with the result but am not at all surprised tbh. No it wasn't as bad as Lake's but that's why he got 3 weeks instead of 4. Unfortunately it's the timing that is the issue, Boomer couldn't have picked a worse one.

The most amusing part is none of them see the contradiction.

Lindsay Thomas dives (the cheating bastard) and WC point it out. Apparantly that breaks the players code. Norf whinges. Brad Scott whinges. Even archer weighs in with a big fat whinge.

Then Harvey runs to an umpire during a game complaining he was unfairly tagged. Norf whinge about the treatment he receives. Archer is outraged. This behavior doesn't break the players code because crowley's tagging is apparently against the spirit of the game. Unlike diving.

Now Brent "the Bogan" Harvey throws a player to the ground and crushed his throat. And he pleads innocent... And Norf are furious he's got weeks. Can't wait to hear from the ever objective Glenn Archer.

At least they are consistently whingers.

"Something something **** the AFL! Something something Jack Ziebell! So Essendon are allowed to inject drugs but we... Something something I'm done with this game something something."

[/Standard Norf MRP Whinge]

Its now time for Norf (mainly one poster) on trading for the number one pick.
St Kilda would want Atley and a sweetener for it. No thanks. They're much better cattle traders than us.
Atley now worth a number 1 pick.

Not necessarily. If we put pick 13 (or whatever our pick is) on the table, we only have to give a half decent player they need to make it work. Could be Bastinac?

GWS are harder to satisfy than St Kilda, arguably. They have a list full of young talent. St Kilda's list is full of holes. Bastinac is a ready made midfielder who they can use today. If we added our number 1 pick to Bastinac, I have no doubt St Kilda will give it some thought at least.

Other options to add to pick 13 would be one of McKenzie, Mullet or Cam Delaney possibly?
Or even a combo of Mullet and McKenzie, given their lack of list quality, could be of interest to them.

I wouldn't have thought Basti and Pick 13 as being a dud deal for them. Basti alone would be worth a pick 20? But he is ready made and at a right age for them. Is pick 13 and pick 20 worth a pick 1? Maybe through in one more sweetener.

I think they need numbers of good players, rather than 1 top talent that will take a few years. Arguably, Mullet and Basti are worth more to them, and they still get to retain a first rounder.

They need good players, not 1. It's a list strategy they should consider.
Last quote regarding Bastinac and pick 13 for pick 1.

IMO Boomer is a great player, but he can be as dumb as the worst of them on his day. While the thread on our board is pretty huge, you'll find the same kind of responses you'd find on any other thread about MRP matters. "It wasn't that bad" "It was WORSE" "He's an idiot" "he did nothing wrong" "he should have just belted the guy" "MRP is crazy inconsistent" "AFL more interested in the look of the game than justice" "we get it WORSE than any other team" "the AFL has it in for us" "the other club's supporters are dumb" "boohoo".

A bit disappointed in some of the explicitly violent comments, about how he should of just broken his jaw, or some directed at WB supporters, but meh. Every team has a few on the spectrum!

And for the record, I think Harvey deserved to be found guilty for the contact to the neck, but not the "throw". Players tumble over each other dozens of times a week, and tunnelling is a lot more dangerous than what Boomer did IMO, and it doesn't get reported. As for the penalty, I think it's a bit harsh, but can understand how the tribunal got to it. It's a bad look for the game, and even though there didn't appear to be any damage done (like the Lake incident), the AFL cares more about the soccer AFL mums and money, than they do anything else.

Its now time for Norf on trading for the number one pick.

Atley now worth a number 1 pick.

They have form at this. Search the "Would you trade Urqhart for Pendlebury" thread on the Norf board.

Majority rate Gav over Pendles

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a conspiracy against Norf. Jack Ziebell was just the first in a long line of Norf players who will have their careers ruined by the MRP(just assuming he will continue to very average). MRP has already prevented Shaun Atley from becoming the next Dane Swan(they work in mysterious ways).

But fear not noble Norfites, I have uncovered the real reason for this dastardly plot.
Wikileaks founder and good North man Julian Assange(actual thread on the Norf board)
That's right, Julian Assange!! It's clearly a CIA plot to destroy Norf. It's the only possible explanation.

May also explain Julian's slightly delusional mindset and his tendency to have anonymous meltdowns on the internet, but that's another story.

They have form at this. Search the "Would you trade Urqhart for Pendlebury" thread on the Norf board.

Haven't actually seen that one myself yet, but looks like it'll be good for a laugh. Thanks.

To answer the question in that thread title....... if I said "In a second" the next question SHOULD be "Why did I take so long?"

Hahahahahaha wow the North fans are having a huge melt, their tears are delicious

IMO Boomer is a great player, but he can be as dumb as the worst of them on his day. While the thread on our board is pretty huge, you'll find the same kind of responses you'd find on any other thread about MRP matters. "It wasn't that bad" "It was WORSE" "He's an idiot" "he did nothing wrong" "he should have just belted the guy" "MRP is crazy inconsistent" "AFL more interested in the look of the game than justice" "we get it WORSE than any other team" "the AFL has it in for us" "the other club's supporters are dumb" "boohoo".

A bit disappointed in some of the explicitly violent comments, about how he should of just broken his jaw, or some directed at WB supporters, but meh. Every team has a few on the spectrum!

And for the record, I think Harvey deserved to be found guilty for the contact to the neck, but not the "throw". Players tumble over each other dozens of times a week, and tunnelling is a lot more dangerous than what Boomer did IMO, and it doesn't get reported. As for the penalty, I think it's a bit harsh, but can understand how the tribunal got to it. It's a bad look for the game, and even though there didn't appear to be any damage done (like the Lake incident), the AFL cares more about the soccer AFL mums and money, than they do anything else.
Don't think you've quite go the gist of this thread. Either melt or quote deluded Norf fans.

I tried to summon some sympathy for Norf and failed. Oh well, off to lurk-like :thumbsu:
Not surprising. We all love to lay the boot into Essendon fans but Norf as a whole are more obsessed with the bombers than I thought possible.

45fa86zoj

That's the Norf board showing threads in order of replies. Check out the most popular thread they've ever had there.

Same NM supporters will be out for Boomer if, as is possible, we lose the elim

Wrong is wrong whether a NM player does it or an Essendon player does it.

PS I did post prelim. FFS the NM delusion is starting to infect me.

Not surprising. We all love to lay the boot into Essendon fans but Norf as a whole are more obsessed with the bombers than I thought possible.

45fa86zoj

That's the Norf board showing threads in order of replies. Check out the most popular thread they've ever had there.

You could pretty much cut and paste the entire thread into this one. Over a hundred years of 'jealous little brother syndrome' :thumbsu:

It's sad that people in Africa are suffering and dying from Ebola and starvation while the Essendon Football Club still exists in its pathetically delusional state of injustice. The only real injustice is the continuing existence of that football club. People from that club should be experiencing the penetrating manly comforts of sexually frustrated cellmates. Instead they walk free and proud No justice in the world sometimes, none at all. :(

Their fans are scum. Their club is scum. And when we knock them out they'll know about it. Hope we get them in the first final. Will be nothing sweeter than taunting their fans afterwards.

Hate the club. Hate the fans.

But what about Boomer? :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff Norf supporters say the darndest things

Remove this Banner Ad

Back