Official Club Stuff Norf supporters say the darndest things

Remove this Banner Ad

North supporters wish injury, illness and even death on footscray supporters and in the same sentence call us "scum".

They call upstanding human Liam Picken a sniper dog, s**tstain, etc, and in the same breath praise the childish acts of a midget with HUGE napoleon syndrome.

Picken has never been suspended and the only time he was sent to the mrp/tribunal, it was thrown out. Can you say the same about Boomahhh?

I've never seen Picken bash or choke someone behind the play. At worst, he niggles within the rules, and I rarely see that either. And what about the Players code? well so much for it at north.

When Ablett elbowed Picken he said there was nothing in it. Case closed. What about NORf players? Boomer "300 pinches" harvey and drew "i was almost asleep" petrie. Seriously how can anyone follow a team with so many flogs on it? Petrie, Harvey, Thomas, Thompson. What a bunch of ********s.

This is a sad, sad culture of whinging. Don't even need to mention their ******ed coach to establish that.

/rant
The idea is for Dog' supporters not to melt on a thread celebrating NM melts.

Same NM supporters will be out for Boomer if, as is possible, we lose the elim

Wrong is wrong whether a NM player does it or an Essendon player does it.

PS I did post prelim. FFS the NM delusion is starting to infect me.

carry on with your fist waving towards fellow supporters, Boomer and the club.

Not even exaggerating - this was a response to a post not condemning Picken and absolving Harvey

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's face it. No one likes the current finals system, as it is inherantly complicated. We have this silly "crossover" method so that the Qualifying final teams can't meet in the Preliminary Finals, and not to mention the short 4 week timeframe. You play all year so it can be decided in 4 weeks?

The better system would be as follows:

The top 3 teams play each other over 2 weeks, playing each other twice. The team on the bottom of that mini ladder plays the winner of the 10th vs 11th three-match series in a knockout match in week four.

4th through to 9th (6 teams) play a mini-tournament of 5 matches against the 5 other opponents over 5 weeks.

10th play 11th in three matches in weeks 1,2,3. The first match and the third match are at 10th's home ground. If one team is winning 2-0 after two matches the third match still gets played. But with a catch. If the team can sweep their opponent 3-0 they get the CHOICE of who they play in the Prelim final if they progress that far.

The top two teams in the 1st-2nd-3rd three team play-off advance to week 6 (so they have a couple of weeks off) as teams 1 and 2

Week 4 is a bye for everyone.

The top-2 teams in the 4th-9th five-week play-off advance to week 6. These are teams 3 and 4

The 3rd team in that "4th-9th" group advance to week 6. They are team 5. The winner of the 10th v 11th triple header advances to week 6 as well as team 6.

So, now we get to week 6. Team 1 plays team 5 and 6 over two weeks, and they advance straight to the Grand Final IF they win both UNLESS they win by less than the combined margin that team 2 beats team 3 and 4 over their two matches. If team 2 beats teams 3 and 4 by more than what team 1 beats team 5 and 6, then team 2 advances straight to the Grand Final. But if team 1 is more than two games clear of team 2 at the end of round 22, then they get to advance straight to the Grand Final even if their two wins against 5th and 6th are less than the 2 wins by team 2 over teams 3 and 4.

The Prelim Final in week 8 is between one of the top 2 teams who won their two matches by the combined lesser margin and the 6th team (who was originally 10th or 11th), notwithstanding the "2 games clear on top rule" but only if they swept their original 3 match series. If they didn't, then the last Prelim spot goes to the best losing team (out of 3,4,5,6) who lost by the lower margin and/or has the best home and away record.

Team 6 (which is either 10th or 11th) has the wildcard option of being able to choose their Prelim finals opponent if they swept their original 3 match series 3-0 also, remember. So, they can override the above rule and play team 3 (if they choose to) if they believe they they are suitably advantaged by doing so. Or they could play team 4. It's their choice as it's their reward.

Then the Grand Final is in week 9

There are so many swings and roundbaouts and so many things happening week to week under this method, that makes it far superior. Sure it takes a bit of getting used to, but it would be a fantastic culmination to the season.

This taken terrifically from a thread on mb.

North supporters wish injury, illness and even death on footscray supporters and in the same sentence call us "scum".

They call upstanding human Liam Picken a sniper dog, s**tstain, etc, and in the same breath praise the childish acts of a midget with HUGE napoleon syndrome.

Picken has never been suspended and the only time he was sent to the mrp/tribunal, it was thrown out. Can you say the same about Boomahhh?

I've never seen Picken bash or choke someone behind the play. At worst, he niggles within the rules, and I rarely see that either. And what about the Players code? well so much for it at north.

When Ablett elbowed Picken he said there was nothing in it. Case closed. What about NORf players? Boomer "300 pinches" harvey and drew "i was almost asleep" petrie. Seriously how can anyone follow a team with so many flogs on it? Petrie, Harvey, Thomas, Thompson. What a bunch of ********s.

This is a sad, sad culture of whinging. Don't even need to mention their ******ed coach to establish that.

/rant

You had a perfect thread to troll Norf supporters and you melted like a Kit Kat in the sun. That's Amstaff level stuff.

You had a perfect thread to troll Norf supporters and you melted like a Kit Kat in the sun. That's Amstaff level stuff.
Not like the dogs to take defeat from the jaws of victory, is it:)

I think this thread is all fine for a bit of a joke but North supporters don't say the darndest thing. It's an empirical truth that Essendon supporters say the darndest things.

mods we have ******* essendon fan campaigners in here liking the posts of our fans?
can we please ******* tell those campaigners. I'm looking at you boncer34 mind your own ******* business and like posts on your own ******* board.

go and inject yourself with some drugs and whack over your immoral piece of shit lying sack of shit coach. your whole team shouldn't even be playing, so go and worry about your own shit and thank your lucky stars that in the AFL cheating is permitted.

seriously we don't need or want essendon fans liking posts in here. so **** off boncer.
Mmmm tears!

Not like the dogs to take defeat from the jaws of victory, is it:)
images

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff Norf supporters say the darndest things

Remove this Banner Ad

Back