Official Club Stuff Norf supporters say the darndest things

Remove this Banner Ad

I could understand if this were coming from a club who had the runs on the board. Eg a Geelong or Hawthorn but really guys you have been in two grand finals all your history in the AFL/VFL. A losing culture if ever there was one. The hate you have for us is like a jealous sibling(we are neigbouring suburbs)that will never get ahead and then takes joy in any misfortune that the older sibling encounters. You are the only board who gets more comments on your VFL team than your AFL team losers!
The same 'older sibling' that rode our coattails into the VFL after attempting to merge with Essendon, and which can't afford a VFL team?

Aww.

images

Is that the same kit Libba debuted in? It looks like Steve Waugh's baggy green :eek:

Fair bit of honesty and outrage displayed on the Dees board with a dash of humour. Norf fans could learn a lot from us.

North Melbourne fans would find an Essendon conspiracy in there somewhere, somehow and how the AFL just want to bring them down via GWS.

They have form at this. Search the "Would you trade Urqhart for Pendlebury" thread on the Norf board.

Majority rate Gav over Pendles
"Nup... Don't forget that was virtually Gav's first season and preseason after coming to the club with a spell of OP.

Pendleberry is a great user of the footy and reader of the game but I don't think he has that hunger and competitive fire that I reckon will make Gav the better player in the long run"

Fair bit of honesty and outrage displayed on the Dees board with a dash of humour. Norf fans could learn a lot from us.
made a valid comment on your board and got back smart arse comments along with marching orders, fair enough probably the wrong week to pass comment, please dont give me that higher ground crap both sides have our fools mate...

Always find it strange when Picken gets labelled a dirty player.

Not dirty in the slightest.

He's dirty in the sense that all taggers are specifically not ball players and a little dirty by default. But he's nowhere near the Crowley's of the world, or ex-Saint Baker.

Wishes Picken got injured :thumbsdown:.

"The worst thing about this, is we lose an out and out champion for retaliating to a shit stain, blight on the game the AFL wont do anything about.
I wish Boomer had of ****** him up in a big way now. Should of busted the campaigners jaw and done a proper job. Picken should be eating soup for 6 weeks afaic
**** the AFL. No wonder people are starting to vote with their feet. The game is one farce after another."

"Picken is a s**tstain and needs his teeth knocked out of his head."

Surely the fine upstanding mods on the Norf board have banned posters suggesting their players partake in these criminal activities??

:eek:

"Nup... Don't forget that was virtually Gav's first season and preseason after coming to the club with a spell of OP.

Pendleberry is a great user of the footy and reader of the game but I don't think he has that hunger and competitive fire that I reckon will make Gav the better player in the long run"
Can one of our Norf flogs shed some light on Gavs time trial stats, must be elite compared to Pendles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Always find it strange when Picken gets labelled a dirty player.

Not dirty in the slightest.
There is a perception that taggers are dirty players, the Iso-cam on Crowley vs Cats proved this wrong in actual fact it highlights the cheap shots the tagger receives from the opposition trying to break the tag.

He's dirty in the sense that all taggers are specifically not ball players and a little dirty by default. But he's nowhere near the Crowley's of the world, or ex-Saint Baker.

Picken had 17 touches to Harvey's 12 after quarter time.

So much for "not a ball player".

The real problem is Harvey is a selfish **** without a defensive bone in his body and can't find the footy against someone who does.

I hope this flog somehow polls the most votes in a month's time. You reckon THIS is a meltdown...

"The worst thing about this, is we lose an out and out champion for retaliating to a shit stain, blight on the game the AFL wont do anything about.
I wish Boomer had of ****** him up in a big way now. Should of busted the campaigners jaw and done a proper job. Picken should be eating soup for 6 weeks afaic
**** the AFL. No wonder people are starting to vote with their feet. The game is one farce after another."

"Picken is a s**tstain and needs his teeth knocked out of his head."

Surely the fine upstanding mods on the Norf board have banned posters suggesting their players partake in these criminal activities??

:eek:

There was another delightful suggestion of broken bones the next time we play them which was met with the reply, "cheekbones and eye-sockets will do me."
F***ing unbelievable.

I was gonna start the same very thread but I noticed there are a small contingent of sensible Norf posters on their board questioning the delusion. Many bay posters there coming across as the sane ones (I know right??). I'm not gonna take all the credit for that but I reckon those Norf fans that spend time on the bay involved in banter with other posters are far more down to earth than the those that only post in the circle of delusion that is the Norf board.

Couldn't agree more Boosh. And let's face it, every club on BigFooty has their knob head supporters (check out the McCartney coaching thread on our board) but there were plenty of Norfites who were very sensible and reasonable in that thread and yep, guys like royals1922 , Quivorir , Northworth and Engimal were leading the charge. All regular posters on The Bay where the heckling and banter is allowed and yeah, much more down to earth than many of their counterparts. That would apply to posters from every club who never leave the insular security of their club boards.

I hope this flog somehow polls the most votes in a month's time. You reckon THIS is a meltdown...

I am seriously hoping that happens, with Nat Fyfe to poll next most. :p

I am seriously hoping that happens, with Nat Fyfe to poll next most. :p
Tom Rockliff will round off the top 3.
MRP plotting to ruin the Brownlow as well!!
Picken had 17 touches to Harvey's 12 after quarter time.

So much for "not a ball player".

The real problem is Harvey is a selfish **** without a defensive bone in his body and can't find the footy against someone who does.

You can't survive as long as he has by doing the 1%ers.

Tom Rockliff will round off the top 3.
MRP plotting to ruin the Brownlow as well!!

Has he been suspended too? Not that it'll matter anyway, he's rather ineffectual. :p

But seriously, I'd laugh if Selwood won it by default after finishing 3rd or some shit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff Norf supporters say the darndest things

Remove this Banner Ad

Back