Official Club Stuff Norf supporters say the darndest things

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh, I'd believe that if your supporters weren't voting in our board feedback thread. Pitiful :)
Yeah, apparently it's Essendon fans which are obsessed with them too... even though the longest thread on the Norf board is dedicated to Essendon and Bomber fans couldn't give two shits about Norf.

It's the Norf superiority complex at work hiding deep insecurities they rarely even admit to themselves.

I've always found Bulldog fans far more down to Earth and realistic.

Yeah, apparently it's Essendon fans which are obsessed with them too... even though the longest thread on the Norf board is dedicated to Essendon and Bomber fans couldn't give two shits about Norf.

It's the Norf superiority complex at work hiding deep insecurities they rarely even admit to themselves.

I've always found Bulldog fans far more down to Earth and realistic.
That thread has gone as long as the ASADA saga has gone on, of course it's going to be long. :rolleyes:

That thread has gone as long as the ASADA saga has gone on, of course it's going to be long. :rolleyes:
And nothing at Norf has lasted as long. Check out how many posts there were in the first few months and the level of invective.

Also, if you'd like a little realism in your life check every other team forum to see if they even have a thread regarding it. I'd be surprised if other clubs have discussed it past three pages. But only do that if your psyche is ready.

I dare you to come back with the results.

And nothing at Norf has lasted as long. Check out how many posts there were in the first few months and the level of invective.

Also, if you'd like a little realism in your life check every other team forum to see if they even have a thread regarding it. I'd be surprised if other clubs have discussed it past three pages. But only do that if your psyche is ready.

I dare you to come back with the results.
I'm not disagreeing with you. But that thread will go for as long as the saga goes, it's only logical.

Melbourne are well bellow even St.Kilda and the Bulldogs as far as credibility (or lack there of) goes. They have broken countless amounts of AFL records and all for the wrong reasons, have cheated, have destroyed just about every early draft pick they have cheated for or been gifted to out of sympathy from the AFL, and have gone through coach after coach after coach including the AFL funding them Paul Roos which arguably has made them even worse, at least in terms of watching them trying to execute their boring as **** game plan.

Not to mention they haven't gone close to winning a premiership since the early 1960's where the vast majority of BF posters were either not born yet or shitting themselves on a daily basis.

(with the exception of Bombers 2003 who was already a lustful old man by that point.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Following Boomer's latest suspension, time to revive this thread.

Its time people...This is a ******* joke...**** the media flogs....**** the MRP....So sick of all this ******* bullshit...
Selwood you are a ******* piece of shit...wasnt even cited for grabbing Swallow round the throat....what a protected species.

Its time AFL people...we need to act so the AFL understands that this wont be tolerated. I feel like taking a pallet of bricks down to AFL hous and busting out every window...teenager sht I know....but when does this end...

How does Goodes get off???????????

This must go straight to appeal and if unsuccessful it must go to the courts.

One word Precedence!

If its good enough for the Australian of the year...If its good enough for the apparent AA Captain....Im speechless...

Wheres the justice.

**** you MRP....your a f***ing farce

Call me a conspiracy theorist...

BUT, Boomer and Wellsy both outed for soft incidents to ensure they didn't play against the Crows, which had they won, would've fulfilled the AFL's dream of having a Showdown final.

Boomer gets done for love tap the week we're playing the AFL darlings Sydney.

**** you AFL. **** YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE TO OUR GREAT GAME!!!
I love lunchtime on Mondays.

#SaveBoomer

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff Norf supporters say the darndest things

Remove this Banner Ad

Back