Official Club Stuff Norf supporters say the darndest things

Remove this Banner Ad

51109_ce1aebac20aa17f6243fabfbe267351e.jpg

Maybe you should read my posts on this subject on our board before sprouting preconceived shit as always
Settle petal I know you've gone rogue and are one of the more sensible posters on your board. You're more of a 'keep it in house' fan though and get pissed if posters from other teams have a go - even if there's truth in a troll. It's kinda cute.

God this thread is good:
Man, Q... Your saying Pendlebury?:eek: WTF???

Not with what I've seen so far from him.

It's Urquhart all the way, man. His got so much more upside then Pendlebury. I know Pendles has been a good consistent performer for the Pies but his been the same for 3 years now. Haven't really seen him improve a whole lot.

We had the decency to rid our selves of Urquhart and move on. Do you still have Jarrad Grant, Ayce Cordy or Liam Jones on your list?
Collingwood begged us to trade Pendlebury for any one of them, but we sensibly declined.

Harper - 2010
Black - 2009
Jones - 2008
Cordy - 2008
Grant - 2007

Wow. A LOT longer than Black/Harper, those veterans.
Want to see the difference in match payments between second rounders in Black and Harper and first rounders in Grant and Cordy:)

I reckon it would be even funnier if GAJ finish up with it after every one in front him ended up ineligible. The meltdowns would be epic all across BF.

Ah, this is my new favourite scenario. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We had the decency to rid our selves of Urquhart and move on. Do you still have Jarrad Grant, Ayce Cordy or Liam Jones on your list?

When have our supporters ever ranked those guys ahead of one of the best players in the competition?

Your Ziebell v (Insert name of good young mid) polls are starting to look embarrassing as well. Wait til he gets more time on ground % he will be the best ever.

LOL

Dogs found an ideal coach in McCarthy, a real scragger type of coach that suits the mentality of the club and the supporter base, he also has the same chip on his shoulder his supporters do with the inferiority complex when it comes to our club, for whatever reason.

You would think they would have bigger fish to fry than us...
Who?
tumblr_mzvvatlezW1smone2o1_400.gif

#SaveBoomer

When have our supporters ever ranked those guys ahead of one of the best players in the competition?

Your Ziebell v (Insert name of good young mid) polls are starting to look embarrassing as well. Wait til he gets more time on ground % he will be the best ever.

LOL
Well I have never joined in that adoration.

"I think our future is bright.
Cunnington has really improved this year.
Atley is still providing plenty of dash for us off half back
Swallow is still getting back to his best after overcoming an Achilles injury.
Ben Brown is tracking nicely in the fwd line.
We have Trent Dumont and Mason Wood yet to debut who will be guns.
Players like Ziebell and Bastinac have stagnated a little.
But I still have confidence in them.
Same goes for Aaron Black, who has apparently been carrying minor injuries this season.
Rumor has it we are going for Jared Waite as well to boost our fwd stocks"

"I think our future is bright.
Cunnington has really improved this year.
Atley is still providing plenty of dash for us off half back
Swallow is still getting back to his best after overcoming an Achilles injury.
Ben Brown is tracking nicely in the fwd line.
We have Trent Dumont and Mason Wood yet to debut who will be guns.
Players like Ziebell and Bastinac have stagnated a little.
But I still have confidence in them.
Same goes for Aaron Black, who has apparently been carrying minor injuries this season.
Rumor has it we are going for Jared Waite as well to boost our fwd stocks"

Thread title is "north supporters say the darndest things", not "north supporters say relatively normal things with a positive attitude - things"

Thread title is "north supporters say the darndest things", not "north supporters say relatively normal things with a positive attitude - things"

It's a fine line between positivity and utter delusion.

Experience tells me the latter is the norm as far as Norf flogs go.

It's a fine line between positivity and utter delusion.

Experience tells me the latter is the norm as far as Norf flogs go.

Not sure whether it's a case of you trolling, or just being ignorant about our team, but the quote is more than reasonable compared to some of the drek from our board that's been posted on here. I like playing "guess the angry North poster", not "guess the happy North poster". those of you posting in this thread need to have more pride on your work!

Not sure whether it's a case of you trolling, or just being ignorant about our team, but the quote is more than reasonable compared to some of the drek from our board that's been posted on here. I like playing "guess the angry North poster", not "guess the happy North poster". those of you posting in this thread need to have more pride on your work!

Your team's shit. No trolling about it.

You may have had a point, except for the part of that quote where the poster expected Jarrad Waite to offer something. :oops:

FFS, Carlton are routinely mocked around here for their belief that Waite will come good "one day".

You may have had a point, except for the part of that quote where the poster expected Jarrad Waite to offer something. :oops:

FFS, Carlton are routinely mocked around here for their belief that Waite will come good "one day".

While I'm well aware of just how Jekyll and Hyde Waite cane be, I somehow think that makes him a good fit!

In all seriousness though, if we'd had him available even this year for a few games, he would have done better than a few of our cardboard cut outs. I don't expect him to be a world beater, but we've had some terribly inconsistent/injured forwards this year, if he can pass a medical and stay fit, he'd offer some decent depth at worst, going forward (bdum tish). Ok, actual worst case scenario is that we pay him a 500K a year for 3 years, and he plays 2 games, but hey at least our team might finally have the potential to get in the top 4!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff Norf supporters say the darndest things

Remove this Banner Ad

Back