Official Club Stuff Norf supporters say the darndest things

Remove this Banner Ad

Your efforts at trolling the NM board were admirable. If only you had the same courage to do so on the Richmond board after a loss

That's just it, Royals.

No trolling there. Just calling out their blind bias and complete lack of regard for the facts.

It's just staggering.

It pleases me to see you've kept your own faculties.

That's just it, Royals.

No trolling there. Just calling out their blind bias and complete lack of regard for the facts.

It's just staggering.

It's funny that you care enough to post there. You doggies are cute with your North obsession.

That's just it, Royals.

It's just staggering.

Ha ha ha

That is one precious board, Norf...

...where logic goes to die.

I heard a great one on SEN today during Harfords show, someone smsed in saying it was Joel Selwoods fault for running, he and Robbo burst out laughing over the stupidity of it :cry:

Actually, it was Brent Staker's fault for having a glass jaw. That's why it wasn't Scott Thompson's fault for upsetting BBB a few years ago.

That's why Boomer slugged Picken. And if Picken hadn't been there that day, Boomer wouldn't have carry over points.

So how can you say Joel Selwood didn't deserve a whack?

And then they rub Boomer out!

I mean, what about the Swans? Why do they get to keep all their players on the park in all of this?

Actually, it was Brent Staker's fault for having a glass jaw. That's why it wasn't Scott Thompson's fault for upsetting BBB a few years ago.

That's why Boomer slugged Picken. And if Picken hadn't been there that day, Boomer wouldn't have carry over points.

So how can you say Joel Selwood didn't deserve a whack?

And then they rub Boomer out!

I mean, what about the Swans? Why do they get to keep all their players on the park in all of this?
Picken deserved worse than he got. He has less talent in his whole body than Boomer has in his index finger. That flog should have been privileged just to be on the same field.

Picken deserved worse than he got. He has less talent in his whole body than Boomer has in his index finger. That flog should have been privileged just to be on the same field.

That was my point!

How come you didn't understand that?

Anyway, what's this got to do with Boomer's finger?

That was my point!

How come you didn't understand that?

Anyway, what's this got to do with Boomer's finger?
Of course I understand. Picken's only contribution to the game is getting a champion rubbed out for 3 weeks.

Evidently not, seeing as Picken has towelled BooHoomer up on numerous occasions, all while doing damage the other way.

I wouldn't make too much of a case for Harvey's digits, either. He was apparently incapable of shaking Picken's hand after being given an absolute bath from the first gamer, back in 2009.

#SaveBoomer

Evidently not, seeing as Picken has towelled BooHoomer up on numerous occasions, all while doing damage the other way.

I wouldn't make too much of a case for Harvey's digits, either. He was apparently incapable of shaking Picken's hand after being given an absolute bath from the first gamer, back in 2009.

#SaveBoomer
Picken is a no name hack. He will be the answer to the trivia question about that particular report. Just like Peter Caven is known only as "That bloke who Tony Lockett knocked out."

That's just it, Royals.

It's just staggering.

Can you imagine though if Boomer's suspension gets knocked off. The Fremantle conspiracy theories will be at full tilt.............

Picken is a no name hack. He will be the answer to the trivia question about that particular report. Just like Peter Caven is known only as "That bloke who Tony Lockett knocked out."
You say that, but you lot are the first to bring up his name whenever anyone mentions Boohoomer's terrible disciplinary record.

Frankly Picken was lucky to get a chance to be brutally strangled. It's a miracle that Boohoomer didn't have another brain explosion a couple of weeks prior to that game, prompting yet another totally unfair, game changing example of MRP Norf hatred.

I'm sure our #42 appreciates Norf's obsession with him, though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You say that, but you lot are the first to bring up his name whenever anyone mentions Boohoomer's terrible disciplinary record.

Frankly Picken was lucky to get a chance to be brutally strangled. It's a miracle that Boohoomer didn't have another brain explosion a couple of weeks prior to that game, prompting yet another totally unfair, game changing example of MRP Norf hatred.

I'm sure our #42 appreciates Norf's obsession with him, though.
The most he's ever been talked about was after that incident. It made him. He should thank Boomer for bringing him the attention. Nothing player at a nothing club.

Hahahaha Bulldogs. Honestly why do they exist? You would think after 60 years of absolute nothing they would have given up by now. I mean what is there that actually attracts their very few supporters to that nothing club? They have no history, no character or identity and their most notable achievement in around 50 years is having that bloke that smiles a lot named in a couple of All-Australian teams.

Picken is a no name hack.

That being the case - why can't Harvey ever get a kick on him?

Suggest it's Harvey that is the front-running, downhill skier that can't mentally handle a towelling up from a player with less natural talent, and resorts to sniping off the ball.

Will please me no end to see the tribunal tell him to GAGF this evening.

Have a listen to you two!! Both support teams who are nowhere near reaching the top 4 anytime soon and getting off on the fact a player can't play for his team in a Prelim!

All these bandwagon norfies in the bay Ive never seen before. Feeling a tad brave are you little man? :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff Norf supporters say the darndest things

Remove this Banner Ad

Back