Norf supporters think David Swallow will defect from GC to Norf "to play in premierships"...

Remove this Banner Ad

So they're going to win 5 of the next 7 flags?
Deluded comments from this one are a big reason why an enormous percentage of this forum loves to laugh at Norf when they lose.

Sorry but you don't have a prayer of going anywhere near a GF with your list of plodders. At least try winning a ****ing final first, moron.

Needs to be given the Mario music, Jack Watts style. :thumbsu:

If someone could do this, and include footage of Kane Lucas, Leigh Montanga and Nick Riewoldt fumbling too, plus perhaps the Priddis free kick just for lulz, that would be outstanding.

Oogac?

Deluded comments from this one are a big reason why an enormous percentage of this forum loves to laugh at Norf when they lose.

Sorry but you don't have a prayer of going anywhere near a GF with your list of plodders. At least try winning a ******* final first, moron.

I think you'll find Bosk, that if you actually read what Kcrack was responding to, you would understand that he was stating that for GC to have more premierships than North by 2020 they'd have to win 5 of the next 7 (you know, 2020 - 2013 = 7 years?), North have 4 premierships, Gold Coast have 0, so one more than 4 would equal 5?? And that Gold Coast winning 5 premierships in 7 years (which includes this year) would be highly unlikely.

Simple stuff I know, but obviously your comprehension skills are a bit lacking. Moron.

Sorry but you don't have a prayer of going anywhere near a GF with your list of plodders. At least try winning a ******* final first, moron.

Moron.

No wonder you aren't welcome on the Hawthorn board.

Dafuq are you talking about?

I think you'll find Bosk, that if you actually read what Kcrack was responding to, you would understand that he was stating that for GC to have more premierships than North by 2020 they'd have to win 5 of the next 7 (you know, 2020 - 2013 = 7 years?), North have 4 premierships, Gold Coast have 0, so one more than 4 would equal 5?? And that Gold Coast winning 5 premierships in 7 years (which includes this year) would be highly unlikely.
Fine, my bad for misunderstanding what Krack was getting at. As you can see mistakes happen to even the best of us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the most laughable things I've ever heard is Norf fans thinking they're a chance to get David Swallow, why would he go to that bum club when he can go home and actually play for premierships ON MORE MONEY, at West Coast
A commentators dream.

Swallow, Cox, Darling.

Quit making up shit you useless wankstain.

Tough man calls people names on the internet.

32361788.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Norf supporters think David Swallow will defect from GC to Norf "to play in premierships"...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back