Live Event Norf vs Bullflogs minnowbuster fred

Who wins?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It takes two to make a shit sandwich. Defence had norfing to do with your abominable ball skills. Or theirs for that matter. Shit footy is shit footy is shit footy.
Let's see you crack 100 against the Dogs. Until then, you have nothing.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using Tapatalk

Ahhh the old I'm not melting you're melting reponse to calling someone a sook, for responding to calling a player shit and not handling a comparison response......onya champ! Jake 1 point... cloke vfl
I'm melting. :D

If calling someone a sook is melting then surely saying someone is melting is... melting. Onya champ!

Pull up stumps for the night, mate. The loss will have less sting after a good nights sleep.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If calling someone a sook is melting then surely saying someone is melting is... melting. Onya champ!

Pull up stumps for the night, mate. The loss will have less sting after a good nights sleep.
Right. Must wake a fresh and go big footy so I can add my wisdom calling pies players shit, when they lose. Such charasmatic and practiced advice.

Right. Must wake a fresh and go big footy so I can add my wisdom calling pies players shit, when they lose. Such charasmatic and practiced advice.

Did I say Stringer is shit? No, I said he didn't deliver. I actually think he's on okay player but I was making a joke, a play on words. Package... not delivered...

If something as minor as my comment gets you this worked up maybe the bay isn't for you, at least match day threads anyway.

D
Did I say Stringer is shit? No, I said he didn't deliver. I actually think he's on okay player but I was making a joke, a play on words. Package... not delivered...

If something as minor as my comment gets you this worked up maybe the bay isn't for you, at least match day threads anyway.
ditto... and my response with a comparison of your key forward results in personal comments....you should heed your own advice flog.

D
ditto... and my response with a comparison of your key forward results in personal comments....you should heed your own advice flog.

I was as deadpan as one could be. I know Cloke sucks, saying X player from the team I support doesn't affect my emotional state. Unlike you obviously, as you're still here, still sooking. :$:thumbsu:

I was as deadpan as one could be. I know Cloke sucks, saying X player from the team I support doesn't affect my emotional state. Unlike you obviously, as you're still here, still sooking. :$:thumbsu:
Haha...... "must have last word" even though its the same old repetitious diatribe. :thumbsu::fire::thumbsu::fire:.
"Package failed to deliver"..... "stringer 1 point...cloke vfl"..... and it lead to this....lol. whos the sook. Melt after your own team loses ffs....lol, or has it become to mundane. You need new reason now. :thumbsu:

Haha...... "must have last word" even though its the same old repetitious diatribe. :thumbsu::fire::thumbsu::fire:.
"Package failed to deliver"..... "stringer 1 point...cloke vfl"..... and it lead to this....lol. whos the sook. Melt after your own team loses ffs....lol, or has it become to mundane. You need new reason now. :thumbsu:

Yep, you've lost it.

Are you melting in Woodridge ?
Lol....ooooh... hell no, woodrige is nearly a big shit hole as carlton. Own a house their though, rented to some immigrants at a stupid rate which the government pays for though... so it has its upside. You could call it cola to make it sound nice, or better still...tanking financially.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back