Vintage Bay Norf

Should this thread be short listed for the 2011 TOTY?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Who cares

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

One day, and it may not be any time soon, we will appreciate the grandeur of Meltdown Mario when he penned this immortal thread. The opening pages in particular, when he gives full rein to his Norf-ness, never cease to amaze one. The question "Why did he do it?" is less important than "How did he do it." To give him credit, he has copped it up Vegemite Valley on innumerable times in this thread - not once has he bit down on his David Dench frilly pillow in response. Whatever comes your way in life, know that Meltdown Mario goes before you as a polestar!

Will there ever be a time in our lifetime that Norf can finally shrug itself off from being 'NORF' ?

They will forever being a laughing stock, even of they can somehow Jimmie up another flag from somewhere (highly unlikely)

In many ways, they are more embarrassing than St Kilda

Just a piss stain on our code and our league really.

images

The Blues win a round 1 clash for the first time in a hundred years, (which is pretty much their Grand Final), and their supporters come out of the wood work calling other clubs embarrassing. Right. :$

The way I see it, the only point of Norf is to make supporters of other clubs feel better about themselves, even in our Wooden Spoon Years, I always consoled myself knowing that 'AT LEAST WE ARE NOT NORF'

:)

The way I see it, the only point of Norf is to make supporters of other clubs feel better about themselves, even in our Wooden Spoon Years, I always consoled myself knowing that 'AT LEAST WE ARE NOT NORF'

Imagine being the team that lost to Norf the last time they were in a grand final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

they certainly made the Hawfs youf feel pretty good last Sunday arvo, so they have that going for them. Good on ya Norf.

It made us all laugh.

Only it wasn't a grand final. The grand final was the following week. And we won it.

Norf won the flag. Carlton lost. And zero redemption from them since. What a pathetic club.

Will Norf win a game this season ? Doubt it.

Already I see sooks on your board begging for priority picks, what a kulcha

#Norf

Will Norf win a game this season ? Doubt it.

Already I see sooks on your board begging for priority picks, what a kulcha

#Norf

Wrong, we've never had one and never asked for one. Unlike ... Blueseum - History of the Carlton Football Club | Priority Picks

JHF is our first ever no. 1 draft pick. Unlike ... "Carlton has used the most No.1 picks in the AFL era, dating back to 1990, taking five players with the first selection. That included a run of three straight No.1 picks between 2005 and 2007, where it drafted Marc Murphy, Bryce Gibbs and Matthew Kreuzer."

From The No.1 club: Who's had the most first picks, who's had zip?

Comrades, has Meltdown Mario - the Knobstacle - changed his name again? Who is he nowadays?
Isn't in Snake? If so he went by SnakeBaker before he disappeared mid last year. Before that he basically verbally abused anyone who disagreed with him on positions that he would eventually fall back on.

Sadly, the flog is no longer with us and spends his days screaming into the void of Twitter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Vintage Bay Norf

Back