Werewolf Normal Werewolf - Gralin - Mafia Wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I’m not sure either. I haven’t even defended myself.

If I had to refer to the person that I am and for the purposes of this game only, I’d consider myself to be a massive flog.
Gotcha. You’re the vig.

Gotcha. You’re the vig.
Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've just caught up now. Some thoughts:

• Kurve's self-vote was not as incriminating as I first thought. Way too early on D1 to read much into it. I'm usually more concerned when there's a bandwagon building and someone self-votes. That's always a give-away for mine.
  • Tandy bandwagon makes sense. The random vote and then acknowledging you'll probably be silent until after deadline is a pretty obvious play, but to be fair, you'd think evil would save that for after day one. You can kinda get away with doing just about anything on day one.
  • You know what is far less evil than both those aforementioned plays? Me not showing up at all on day one.
  • RU_'s posts come across as ultra defensive.
  • dogs105's Menulog driver's GPS is confirmed evil.
  • We should be trying to hit the Alpha today to state the obvious, so if anyone would like to claim that role, that would be exceedingly helpful and make you very trustworthy.

RU_ for now please Gralin
Was actually just being honest. I'm generally absent between 2 ish and 8ish as that's when im working. To top it off I'm on Vodafone and in the particular town I travel to for work I get no service. I believe I've made mention of this in over threads over the last couple of months. #forthevillage

What does a wolf do when he loses his pack?

Loss of multiple members of a pack can prove to be devasting and can lead to dissolution of the entire pack.

Now that screams evil to me.

Tandy
Gralin

p.s go Dees. Tarkyn_24
*not really, lions best chance is to beat the pies in the GF.
It screams get my vote in, and join in on the bandwagon off me and on to someone else. Who at this stage I don't care.

Loss of multiple members of a pack can prove to be devasting and can lead to dissolution of the entire pack.

Ah there you go.

Double dissolution of parliament.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back