North Central Football League - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North Central Football League

They are at Waubra Roc. same league as Learmonth but not playing there.
Biggins is Ass coach. Archy played 1's in the practice match this year.

As for needs... I say he wouldn't be a great loss for them at all. Very much a reputation player over the past few years and hasn't done much in recent years. Had a good year in 2004 but his body has packed it in since then. would be disappointing to see a team of the century player leave the club but don't think it would hurt them on the field!

totally agree patty.. the club juast seems to keep handing out money to him, and from wat i have heard over the past few years it has just been day light robbery. i did have a few contacts down that way, and they said he has packed the pounds on and it is not interested one bit. when it comes to CASH he is very keen

obviously u have been around for a while roc, did starnaud get rid of both archies and is that true that needs was taking off in the middle of the year to play with biggin and co, for starnauds sake hopefully not. Your thoughts?

Yes I'd say Boort will be too strong for Wyche but I was stating they'd be more competitive this year unlike what we both seen last year. (Was really only sticking up for them in that they are up there as probably the No. 1 club in the league - history proves that!) That idiot Snatcher might have to check up on his history, as Boort have had only one good year in the past 15 which didn't even result in a premiership.

quote]
Think anyone who argues how good wychie have been over a long time is borderline to stupid, no they havent been great in the last year or so but all teams have there down years....cant be on top forever. Think everyone should put as much energy as they do into arguing with smasher and living into the past into season 07 and this weeks matches. we already know wychie are very successful and boort havent won many flags. seems a waste of energy gettin it repeated over and over.

have you been watching these players play "number16".. apart from dowley the other recruits were vomiting and cramping in the 1st quater against birchip.. desrace considering i heard they were on good money.. get to a game and have a good look,

Alot of St A talk in here lads, can someone identify when they might win a game. I see the Seniors and reserves a 0-2, are they both spoon favouritres? I heard the footy trip is planned for latre August. Can't wait to hear MOR if they actual win a game.

5 best and fairests, des darcy medal winner and 2 runner up in league medals, yeah u know wat you talking about.

gee whiz col.. are you d. needs boyfriend or mother? you seem to no a hell of a lot about him. do you no any other players? you only seem to talk about him. i have had a ****ing gutsfull of hearing about that imature idiot.

I reckon if Craigy plays which ever forward he gets is a great bet to kick a bag. I wouldnt mind lining up on craigey. He is gettin a bit slow in his old age, and the silver hairs dont do much for him either.

becks becks becks. my god dont you love talking about your self.. things will never change. i hop craigey does play on you, cause i heasd a whisper you wont walk of the field. good luck

Any one know-----
Is Andrews long term injury?
Young fella Round in the 1's at Charlton?
Is Roo Boy still a F*%wit ?

wat a seen last week andrews was coaching from the side lines and he never looked to be moving that well. hopefully for at. a he is out this week. the only bloke i have seen stop him is a. fithall. very handy player. as for roo boy, his days are numbered..

I reckon if Craigy plays which ever forward he gets is a great bet to kick a bag. I wouldnt mind lining up on craigey. He is gettin a bit slow in his old age, and the silver hairs dont do much for him either.
Craigy cant wait to see you becks so he can biff you, since when a b.... fella has got any grey hairs

Donald had 5 out, Todd Bird (permit player), Bez, Lee Funcke, leigh nunn and Brad Burke.

With a few more injuries addedto that this week and its unlikely that none of thos players will return this week.
What is wrong with all these players

Anybody know what a possible line up for Boort will be, and any wedderburn blokes want to comment on who they thought were the best players for Boort on the weekend.

Any one know-----
Is Andrews long term injury?
Young fella Round in the 1's at Charlton?
Is Roo Boy still a F*%wit ?

Is Roundy in the 1's??? .. If he is good on him... Never forget the accidental low blow he gave league B&F in the two's last year.. I think even the umpire had a chuckle..

As for Roo Boy being a F*%wit thats a bit harsh on the big fella.. I see that he has been playing one's, how has he been going?? getting a kick??? getting abused by thommo??/

wat a seen last week andrews was coaching from the side lines and he never looked to be moving that well. hopefully for at. a he is out this week. the only bloke i have seen stop him is a. fithall. very handy player. as for roo boy, his days are numbered..

Originally Posted by hitlar
i am not sure if you were watching all game but you have to be kidding about steven clohesy being in the best? i thought he was well down on his usual standards.. i think the return of garry moulday this week will boost there (huntly's) spirits and forward line..

Hey hitlar, how many games can you watch on one day?? Very hard to watch two games, Broadford in the HDFL then back to watch Charlton play in the NCFL. Steven (Tony Mokbel) Closhey was by far the best on ground

JJ^66 gee whiz some big names there JJ, Steven Clohesy and Garry Moulday, both went to Huntly for cash did they? Gee they must pay some absoloute rats at Huntly, how is their form?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JJ^66 gee whiz some big names there JJ, Steven Clohesy and Garry Moulday, both went to Huntly for cash did they? Gee they must pay some absoloute rats at Huntly, how is their form?

Managed to watch a praccy match a couple of weeks ago and see the big gazza run around (in the twos). Unfortunately their side went down by about 10 + goals. To be honest Gaz would have been better for the run, as he was looking short of a gallop.

You still wearing long sleeves gerta?
The G train Moulday wouldve been wrapt to get within 10 goals playing for huntly, they are pafetic. Did play againts?

You still wearing long sleeves gerta?
The G train Moulday wouldve been wrapt to get within 10 goals playing for huntly, they are pafetic. Did play againts?

Yeah we played against them in a praccy match and ur right they were very ordinary..most of the best they had were ex saints blokes mind u there were lots of ex saints on the ground that day. haven't taken to the long sleeves yet, although after round one i might need to invest in a long sleeve st kilda one..

Hitlar and Cliffy? are you boys playing this W/E and may i ask who you play for?

I am sure craigy would love to knock my block off, and i am also sure he is not the only one. But i am guessing Normy Hogan will come down and give me the s**ts like last years prelim.

Anybody know what a possible line up for Boort will be, and any wedderburn blokes want to comment on who they thought were the best players for Boort on the weekend.

why the **** would wedderburn blokes want to comment on who they thought was best for boort when they were playing an hour up the road!!
Give it away lucy you inbred blonk!!

Little bloke Reid was Boorts best on the weekend by a country mile.
Nelson also played on the ball and got about 15 kicks in the 1st quarter, however for the rest of the match, Charlton put a run-with player on him. If it is dry this weekend though, watch Ferrier up forward. I reckon he goes alright.

Don't be too harsh on Roo, he is a more important player than most would think. If he can go into ruck for 10 mins a quarter, that gives tommo a good spell in the goal square where it takes a big bloke to out-wrestle him.

Its going to be tough, i know that for sure. The apparent possibility that Rick Andrews may not play will be handy though.

Dont think he played against boort, and from what i here they still seemed very handy.....will only be better in dryer conditions with their young running side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back