North Central Football League - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North Central Football League

From what i can take of it, hes a local boy, who loves playing for his club. He has been the best long term player we have had in a while, and id doubt he will go anywhere.

Oh please MOR- I was talking to his old man a couple of weeks back and he said he has been keen as mustard to play in the Central Murray League for 2 years now but the bludgers wouldnt clear him. As you probably can gather by his form, the only thing his interested in at that club is the folding stuff there giving him!

Oh please MOR- I was talking to his old man a couple of weeks back and he said he has been keen as mustard to play in the Central Murray League for 2 years now but the bludgers wouldnt clear him. As you probably can gather by his form, the only thing his interested in at that club is the folding stuff there giving him!

As far as i can see, not once has a clearance been put in

Wychee are useless they have got nothing on boort. who are they guna find to match up on the likes of rutly, rice, ferrier, barty and reidy??? They are the crapest side there eva was and ever wil b. not long ago they were having a crisis meeting! what chance have they got.

Yes we have struggled in recent years but it wasnt long ago that we played in back to back grand finals, yes i know we didnt win, but we were still playing in that last game of the year. certainly not done by the crapest side...... they are also haveing a reunion in a few weeks for some thing........ just check what happened in the years 95 96 97 could suprise you as to the crappest side that ever was.....

As far as i can see, not once has a clearance been put in

if needs wants to go starnaud should bite the bullet and let him go. let him get out there and meet a few other players get a bit more experience in differnt comps. then throw cash at him to get him back (maybe as a coach) an bring players with him. similar thing happened with tony keane a few years ago, he may not have left on the best terms when he left im not to sure but when he came back he brought a few players and had a very warm welcome they did played finals the 3 years he was coach, so could work out for starnaud in the long run if they let him go

MoR, great to see you flying your teams colours, I am dying to find out how D.Needs is going? Is name has been linked to a couple of sides down here (Ballarat) for along time but could never get him. How long does he have left, i think if St A keep producing the form of last 3 years he may be chance to move down, Your thoughts?
I also heard of needs linked to waubra, apparently he has a couple of pisspot mates that play there, but i also heard that he wouldnt go in the end cause of that reason, just wants to concentrate on the footy. Big loss to the starnaud club if he did decide to go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ill tell you after round 7, bit hard to judge at the moment, after our start to the season, being against the top 2 sides in the comp
obviously u have been around for a while roc, did starnaud get rid of both archies and is that true that needs was taking off in the middle of the year to play with biggin and co, for starnauds sake hopefully not. Your thoughts?

obviously u have been around for a while roc, did starnaud get rid of both archies and is that true that needs was taking off in the middle of the year to play with biggin and co, for starnauds sake hopefully not. Your thoughts?

As far as needs taken off, haven't heard

as far as archies... ones went to Learmonth, then onto Waubra with Biggin and co...
the other moved over WA, workin over there when he left GoldAcres ere

Yes I'd say Boort will be too strong for Wyche but I was stating they'd be more competitive this year unlike what we both seen last year. (Was really only sticking up for them in that they are up there as probably the No. 1 club in the league - history proves that!) That idiot Snatcher might have to check up on his history, as Boort have had only one good year in the past 15 which didn't even result in a premiership.

quote]
Think anyone who argues how good wychie have been over a long time is borderline to stupid, no they havent been great in the last year or so but all teams have there down years....cant be on top forever. Think everyone should put as much energy as they do into arguing with smasher and living into the past into season 07 and this weeks matches. we already know wychie are very successful and boort havent won many flags. seems a waste of energy gettin it repeated over and over.

Being a former North Central person who now lives in Melbourne, it disappoints me to see the same old stuff on this forum: St Arnaud news - driven by MasterOfCroc - followed by Boort then a bit of Donald if we're lucky. What about Charlton, Birchip and Wyche? Where are the posters from those towns? Come on fellas, stop sitting on the fence and have a crack.

Being a former North Central person who now lives in Melbourne, it disappoints me to see the same old stuff on this forum: St Arnaud news - driven by MasterOfRoc - followed by Boort then a bit of Donald if we're lucky. What about Charlton, Birchip and Wyche? Where are the posters from those towns? Come on fellas, stop sitting on the fence and have a crack.

Wouldn't you feel stupid if you forgot a club...dont worry if you do, it would be expected

As far as needs taken off, haven't heard

as far as archies... ones playing at Learmonth (reserves) with Biggin and co...
the other moved over WA, workin over there when he left GoldAcres ere

They are at Waubra Roc. same league as Learmonth but not playing there.
Biggins is Ass coach. Archy played 1's in the practice match this year.

As for needs... I say he wouldn't be a great loss for them at all. Very much a reputation player over the past few years and hasn't done much in recent years. Had a good year in 2004 but his body has packed it in since then. would be disappointing to see a team of the century player leave the club but don't think it would hurt them on the field!

As for needs... I say he wouldn't be a great loss for them at all. Very much a reputation player over the past few years and hasn't done much in recent years. Had a good year in 2004 but his body has packed it in since then. would be disappointing to see a team of the century player leave the club but don't think it would hurt them on the field!

My mistake..Waubra now... they were at learmonth a cpl of years ago now..

Wasn't Needs team of the century? How old would he be now i have him at about 27?? I wonder how a guy who played with so much success in the late 90's as a kid, puts up with the last few years like he has at St A. Takes a champ of the club i reckon. If I'm right and he is 26/7 he should be the captain/coach of that club for the 2008 season and the next 10 years if he wanted it.

5 best and fairests, des darcy medal winner and 2 runner up in league medals, yeah u know wat you talking about.

5 best and fairests, des darcy medal winner and 2 runner up in league medals, yeah u know wat you talking about.

As i stated. He has been a super player and would be disappointing to see a legend of the club go elsewhere. but what i was trying to say was that he isn't the dominant player he once was and i think if he wasn't playing at the moment that it wouldn't be a huge loss for them (on the field).

Not doubting he's been a superstar for the saints!

As i stated. He has been a super player and would be disappointing to see a legend of the club go elsewhere. but what i was trying to say was that he isn't the dominant player he once was and i think if he wasn't playing at the moment that it wouldn't be a huge loss for them (on the field).

Not doubting he's been a superstar for the saints!
even though he has played there for a while i think he caused alot of headaches off the field for the committee

dont think cua should be in the twos. he's handy to have in the forward line. holmes isnt too slow the delivery of the ball last week was too good for him. dowley has got alot of toe about him and should be really handy on the half forward line. wilson good player. hyndman will be good once he gets into it a bit more.

have you been watching these players play "number16".. apart from dowley the other recruits were vomiting and cramping in the 1st quater against birchip.. desrace considering i heard they were on good money.. get to a game and have a good look,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back