North Central Football League - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North Central Football League

wyche $2.90 v Charlton $1.30
brichip $1.70 v Sta. $2.30
donald $4.50 v wedd $1.05

and for those of you looking to add value to the multi.

most goals head to head

hawkins $2.10 v o'sullivan $1.80
ryan $1.30 v solyom $2.50
(jones & beckham) $2.30 v stenhouse $1.60

hope this adds a bit of variety to the punting.

cheers and good luck
Centre, can i have $100 on Hawkins to outscore Sullivan at $2.10 and $200 on Birchip at $1.70. Also, please confirm on Monday when you do the results that my bet from last week ($100 on WBurn at $1.60) was accepted.

Centre, can i have $100 on Hawkins to outscore Sullivan at $2.10 and $200 on Birchip at $1.70. Also, please confirm on Monday when you do the results that my bet from last week ($100 on WBurn at $1.60) was accepted.

yeah no worries on that front mate

hey centre can i have 100 on Wedderburn to Charlton to Birchip to Stena to kick more goals than Donald (that possible?)

please stop putting money on hawkins i know for a fact he gets on here an this will only aid to his already growing head. also mr Hawkins are you ready to get put away by big tiger allan this weekend i hear his ready to fire this weekend and put you under the table early.

hey centre what are the odds for little tommy keane getting more stats then his older brother jacksprat this week end. to make this an even contest we'll only count one of tommys games

please stop putting money on hawkins i know for a fact he gets on here an this will only aid to his already growing head. also mr Hawkins are you ready to get put away by big tiger allan this weekend i hear his ready to fire this weekend and put you under the table early.

hey centre what are the odds for little tommy keane getting more stats then his older brother jacksprat this week end. to make this an even contest we'll only count one of tommys games
I'd say the odds of that happening would be about $0.95 lol, so yeah pretty short odds, Tom Keane usually has it on a string. But can we just keep the bets simple.

How many ones games has he played?

(jones & beckham) $2.30 v stenhouse $1.60
Stenna's price is a tad longer than it should... especially since Lachie Jones has been playing off the back flank (ie up the ground) for a couple of weeks hasn't he!? Not sure where he was named against us, but he did play up the ground.

Stenna's price is a tad longer than it should... especially since Lachie Jones has been playing off the back flank (ie up the ground) for a couple of weeks hasn't he!? Not sure where he was named against us, but he did play up the ground.
Represents good value for betting then Rocco. Should throw some of your monopoly $$ on it!!

heres the trucksters tips. for what there worth....

Wyche/NarraV Charlton: Should be a very differnt game to the last time these two sides meet at teh start of the season, The charlton boys will be ready to fire after losing to the bulls, after talking to a few young Wyche fellas they are hungry to keep the ball of success rolling, with good quality players returning this week the demons will be hard to beat at the den. close game am tipping the Dees by 1 goal...thats 6 points for those in the know.

Donald V Wedderburn: The Royal blues look to be in more trouble then the early settlers and could be in for a long year, Becks to get a crack in the guts this week to add his touch of flare. but this will not trouble the Red hot sav's who will cruize home to a pretty easy victory. with the big S train to kick his biggest bag yet. lets say 10-12 big ones just to be save.

Birchip/Watchem V St Arnaud: going for the bulls this week why? the lack of backline structure for the saints, and the speed and delivery coming out of the guts for the bulls is hard to stop, but if the Sainters can find away to stop the bulls midfield from fireing then its any ones game, but i cant see the St Arnaud midfield stopping the likes of the ever impressing Scambler jet. Could either be the bulls by 4 or a bitof blow out going the bulls way.

heres the trucksters tips. for what there worth....

Wyche/NarraV Charlton: Should be a very differnt game to the last time these two sides meet at teh start of the season, The charlton boys will be ready to fire after losing to the bulls, after talking to a few young Wyche fellas they are hungry to keep the ball of success rolling, with good quality players returning this week the demons will be hard to beat at the den. close game am tipping the Dees by 1 goal...thats 6 points for those in the know.

Donald V Wedderburn: The Royal blues look to be in more trouble then the early settlers and could be in for a long year, Becks to get a crack in the guts this week to add his touch of flare. but this will not trouble the Red hot sav's who will cruize home to a pretty easy victory. with the big S train to kick his biggest bag yet. lets say 10-12 big ones just to be save.

Birchip/Watchem V St Arnaud: going for the bulls this week why? the lack of backline structure for the saints, and the speed and delivery coming out of the guts for the bulls is hard to stop, but if the Sainters can find away to stop the bulls midfield from fireing then its any ones game, but i cant see the St Arnaud midfield stopping the likes of the ever impressing Scambler jet. Could either be the bulls by 4 or a bitof blow out going the bulls way.

The saints tried to stop the likes of Scambler, Ryan and Coffey at the Swan Hill races on Sunday in a drink off. Luckily for the bulls big FROGGER jump in to save the day. Hopefully we have more luck stopping the boys on the footy field.

Boort having the bye this week, then Rob to serve his 1 week the following weekend, that means 2 weekends off footy (yes i'm smart)
But the question is... Will this effect his pinnacle fitness level?

hmmm...stones....glass houses?
might effect the pie sales at malmsbury on a saturday morning.

The saints tried to stop the likes of Scambler, Ryan and Coffey at the Swan Hill races on Sunday in a drink off. Luckily for the bulls big FROGGER jump in to save the day. Hopefully we have more luck stopping the boys on the footy field.

(squeeky frogga voice) "yeh well i can drink any man under in the commercial hotel...... they will be lying on the floor at the end of the night whilst i'm still smashin froths... eeehh ehh squeek"

Is it frogga? Or is it frog shit?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I'd say a few of you may be mistaken but I'm sure Ash wouldn't be on a computer during the day now would he?

Hahaha id hope that smasher isnt trollop because he is S#!T, sounds pretty funny when he has been on here talken himself up for ages.

(squeeky frogga voice) "yeh well i can drink any man under in the commercial hotel...... they will be lying on the floor at the end of the night whilst i'm still smashin froths... eeehh ehh squeek"

Haha perry id drink you under the table anyday. Name a time and place, ur shout!! ;):thumbsu::D

Mate no doubt that Pete Jude Frog Rambo and Sherry could drink u under the table anyday!!!

Dont forget Kev Mcl "nackas".......

haha Snatcher with "the man mark bowen" u may be in strife.... can drink and can play

Enlighten me gents.....Is old Smash Smash no good?

Rest assured gents, im 99% sure that Ash Trollop is not smasher. I wouldnt say he is no good. Has a lot of ability, seems to be able to shut down scambler ever time and still get a few kicks himself.

Rest assured gents, im 99% sure that Ash Trollop is not smasher. I wouldnt say he is no good. Has a lot of ability, seems to be able to shut down scambler ever time and still get a few kicks himself.
At least Bend It is smart enough to know that I am not Ash

At least Bend It is smart enough to know that I am not Ash
Are you in the ones tomorrow sm ash er100? You didnt answer my question about whether or not you think your boys are a genuine show? Where do you see the key to winning the game?

Are you in the ones tomorrow sm ash er100? You didnt answer my question about whether or not you think your boys are a genuine show? Where do you see the key to winning the game?
Centre clearances will be the deciding factor. If we can stop Stenna getting it delivered to him all day we are a chance.

Centre clearances will be the deciding factor. If we can stop Stenna getting it delivered to him all day we are a chance.

You are kidding yourself Smasher if you think you will come close to beating Wedderburn. I hope they have more to come in from Saturday's side??!!

Haha. Very witty Wistle. Clever indeed!:thumbsu:
However i don't think it's Ash.
I have watched a bit of Ash and he definately can play. What is he, 19 or 20? still very young and plays Key defensive role. And with reasonable success.
I think he may have even represented the west in Vic country Championships at u/18 level not long ago? must have something going for him i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back