North Central Football League - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North Central Football League

is there any truth about the rumours cycling round about rick andrews leaving? does anyone have sufficent evidence to prove it? interesting to hear your thoughts

Top votegetters each team

Birchip: Robbie
StArnaud: Needs
Charlton: Judd
Boort: Nelson
Wyche: Bish
Donald: Wyatt
Wedd: Stenhouse

Not going to pick a Feeny, could be anyone of Lee, Needs, Nelson, Rutley Brearley, Stenhouse, Scambler, Judd etc etc
hope Bartram doesn't take too manmy votes from Nelson

Charlton will be hard to beat with Andrews back in form. He is an inspirational player/leader who could win a game off his own boot.

Charlton will be hard to beat with Andrews back in form. He is an inspirational player/leader who could win a game off his own boot.
I Agree with thbis is thinkhe is the most influiential player in the NCFL weather people like it or not. I think that charlton on there day can beat any team unlike birchip who i think are playing above themselves and have been for the past 8 weeks. I think wedderburn may challenge them in the big one and may even run over them if they are not playin at there best.

charltons best is the best in the comp.
wedderburns middle of the road is the better than all in comp &
Birchip will struggle to get over either of these teams.

Andrews back in form?
He never polled any good in the last fewe weeks, he was ahead well and truly early... but died off...

Sooo now days you get "back in form" by not playing?

Rumour has it that Keith Chalmers medallist, and Toolybuc winner Simon Brearley will be returning next season, alongside the 3rd placed Jamie Solyom, to take St Arnaud, to their first back to back premiership, since 98, 99

Btw to those two that i had a chat with last night... You guys are quite funny as drunks ;) oh, and HN, ill apologise when ya prove me wrong :D (**wonders if he realises its all a bit of fun**)

CARN THE SAINTS!!!!!

Feeny Medal
James Scambler - B/W 16 votes
Simon Brearley - ST ARNAUD 15 votes
Rick Andrews - CHARLTON 14 Votes

Reserves:
James Sheehan - B/W 21 votes
Chris Medlyn - ST ARNAUD 16 votes
Sam Coloe - ST ARNAUD 11 votes

U16's
Tom Keane WYCHE NARRAPORT - 27 Votes
James Keeble BOORT - 24 Votes
Chris Hatcher - BOORT 22 Votes

Tooleybuc Award (Presidents)
Simon Brearley ST ARNAUD 33 Votes
Daniel Needs ST ARNAUD 23 Votes

Goalkickers
Stenhouse 97
Ryan 84
Solyom 80

Res
Lee 40
Hall 39
Ward 34

Can you name the top vote getters for each club?

Also who got votes with being in good form last night? I take it the players from the clubs who aren't in the finals!

From what i saw,
Best on Ground to Haldane Nelson
Runners up to Mark Perryman

(Don't worry whitey, RF didn't beat ya thist time mate ;))

Can you name the top vote getters for each club?

Also who got votes with being in good form last night? I take it the players from the clubs who aren't in the finals!

Birchip - Scambler (Winner)
Boort - HN? or Nick Reid maybe... ill tell ya tonight when i get the full votes
Charlton Rick (3rd place)
Donald - Glenn Wyatt
St Arnaud - Simon Brearley (Runner Up)
Wedderburn - DeAraugo (i dont think ben Rose got a vote)
Wycheproof.Narraport - Grub, orrrr Josh White...

I Agree with thbis is thinkhe is the most influiential player in the NCFL weather people like it or not. I think that charlton on there day can beat any team unlike birchip who i think are playing above themselves and have been for the past 8 weeks. I think wedderburn may challenge them in the big one and may even run over them if they are not playin at there best.

charltons best is the best in the comp.
wedderburns middle of the road is the better than all in comp &
Birchip will struggle to get over either of these teams.

A team to be playing above themselves for 8 Weeks? 8 weeks is nearly half the season you realise?? Birchip have a handy team mate, and for a team to play 'above themselves' for half a season is one of the more ridiculous things i have heard

Birchip have a handy team mate, and for a team to play 'above themselves' for half a season is one of the more ridiculous things i have heard

B/W have some Handy Players But the there best are a lot better than there worst. charlton and wedderburn have an even spread with both sides having there 2-3 best but they arn't that much better than there next 5-6-7 this is where B/W will come undone in the finals if you shut there best 2-3 down you have got the game 90% won.
But then you still have to shut them down which is a hard task.

apologies if i miss any

Holmes
Lee
Scambler
Koops
Ryan
Tyler
Noonan
Hayes
Colville.......

3-4 eh? :thumbsu:

I think when Wyche beat birchip it was largly to the fact that they stopped Lee and slowed Scambler a bit, and the next time we played them we were unable to stop these 2 and they came away with the points. Wyche having 3 talls that can all work the ruck (Zac, Josh, Butch) were able to wear out Holmes alot quicker the first game cant really remember if he did much the second time round. they will be a hard side to stop the next few weeks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

apologies if i miss any

Holmes
Lee
Scambler
Koops
Ryan
Tyler
Noonan
Hayes
Colville.......

3-4 eh? :thumbsu:
So you class noonan, hayes, colville, Tyler in the same class as walklates, andrews, judd, brown, thompson, barnes, rose, gash, stenhouse, baird, turnbull, de aurgo, polglaze

young jake noonan, id rate him as more valuable than quite a few of those players.

He's arguably the best CHB in the league.

Jarrod Tyler... you been keeping an eye on how hes going? Since he's gone up forward, hes taken Birchip to a new level. He's a gun

Rick Andrews would be the most valuable player in the ncfl, no doubt about it. id put tyler and noonan in the same category, as walklates, judd, thompson, turnbull and dearaugo.

im no birchip fan, infact, i think they're primarily a pack of idiots, but theres no doubting the talent they have.

So you class noonan, hayes, colville, Tyler in the same class as walklates, andrews, judd, brown, thompson, barnes, rose, gash, stenhouse, baird, turnbull, de aurgo, polglaze
I'm agreeing with the Big King..... Wedderburn are easily the best side.... people are beggining to underate them due to there huge amount of injuries

Birchip definately a good side with some class players, but the fact that they could only just beat the Burn by a goal when they had half of the starting team missing indicates the difference in the 2 teams...

Howeva, Charlton are a genuine chance but are too inconsistant.

Andrews back in form?
He never polled any good in the last fewe weeks, he was ahead well and truly early... but died off...

Sooo now days you get "back in form" by not playing?

Rumour has it that Keith Chalmers medallist, and Toolybuc winner Simon Brearley will be returning next season, alongside the 3rd placed Jamie Solyom, to take St Arnaud, to their first back to back premiership, since 98, 99

Btw to those two that i had a chat with last night... You guys are quite funny as drunks ;) oh, and HN, ill apologise when ya prove me wrong :D (**wonders if he realises its all a bit of fun**)

CARN THE SAINTS!!!!!

Dont you have to win 1 premiership before you go back to back?

Its almost silly season again anyone got any recruiting info, heard Andrews could end up with a halo above his head, any other recruits worth a mention

Nah, jimmy wasn't there...

Robbie Lee made the acceptance speech, and done a damn good job after being put on the spot!

Personally, i thought the Haircut done more good to him, than the swim in the dam...but we have different views ;)

And did it seem to anyone else that young TK had been practising his speech for ages ;)?

as for the Reserves BnF... when Sheehan was announced as the winner, it was actually almost as if no one outside B/W really gave 2 sh*ts

I'm not a huge Birchip advocate either but I think you're being a bit harsh!

Other players for the list include Shan Coffey, Josh Forster, Brad Ryan and Jarrod Hogan has had a great second half of the year.

Jake Noonan is every bit as good as Judd and the Walklates and a fair few of the Burn players as well. Tyler is a former century goal kicker who kicked 50 odd goals in half a season up forward this year. Hayes has been pretty strong down back all year and Colville while being a bit past his peak is far too talanted for most backmen who are left over after maning up Ryan and Tyler.

Congrats to Jimbo Scambler on the Feeny Medal also!

Nah, jimmy wasn't there...

Robbie Lee made the acceptance speech, and done a damn good job after being put on the spot!

Personally, i thought the Haircut done more good to him, than the swim in the dam...but we have different views ;)

And did it seem to anyone else that young TK had been practising his speech for ages ;)?[/quote]

Nar i dunno bout that Roc, some people are just better speakers than others.. But what i do know is that Tom Keane was a very deservent winner who has always held up his junior Wycheproof side, he also has a very good head on his shoulders, and a big future.. Well done Tommy :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back