North Central Football League - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North Central Football League

Nah,
And did it seem to anyone else that young TK had been practising his speech for ages ;)?
Jeez i think your a bit rough on young keane there. I know the keane family and i no that tom is a very intellegent young man with a good head on his shoulders. Obviously he has had a lot of practise considering he was runners up last year damm fine effort if i say so my self. Congratulations to tommy:thumbsu:

Nah, jimmy wasn't there...

Robbie Lee made the acceptance speech, and done a damn good job after being put on the spot!

Personally, i thought the Haircut done more good to him, than the swim in the dam...but we have different views ;)

And did it seem to anyone else that young TK had been practising his speech for ages ;)?

What ever you goose, you do a good job on here then you say stupid shit like this, Tommy's great kid and will cement his place in the senior side over the next few years, if any one thinks they can run with him all day good luck!! that kids got a massive motor. Good on ya Tom great effort and remember run the bastard up......

What ever you goose, you do a good job on here then you say stupid shit like this, Tommy's great kid and will cement his place in the senior side over the next few years, if any one thinks they can run with him all day good luck!! that kids got a massive motor. Good on ya Tom great effort and remember run the bastard up......

Couldn't agree more Truck, will be a great player in the future for the demons.

great work james keeble, now turn it on for the finals mate.:thumbsu:

anybody know the top 5 for boort last night in the ones.

great work james keeble, now turn it on for the finals mate.:thumbsu:

anybody know the top 5 for boort last night in the ones.

yeah good effort for 3 boort players to be in the top 4 in the under 16s. dont think that would happen to many times. considering some of those boys missed a few games with playin seniors and injuries later in the season. i think shaun price may hav even got a vote in the seniors

i think goodo might have got the most with 7, then maybe whitey, craig, nick reid. dunno who else

yeah good effort for 3 boort players to be in the top 4 in the under 16s. dont think that would happen to many times. considering some of those boys missed a few games with playin seniors and injuries later in the season. i think shaun price may hav even got a vote in the seniors

i think goodo might have got the most with 7, then maybe whitey, craig, nick reid. dunno who else

good effort by the under 16 boort boys considering they would be taking votes off each other every week.

little surprising C didn't get some more, maybe taking his anger out not only on the water bottles but the umpires to.

i was looking through the north central website, comparing local awards, to the umpires awards. i saw that in round seven, simon brealy was judged best on ground for st arnaud, and he recieved the 3 votes for the presidents award.

the question is... its a mute point, but ill still bring it up.

did his bump on nick reed (sp?) cost him the feeny?

it doesn't really matter though, as im sure simon and his saints have their eyes on the bigger prize, that is awarded around 5:30 on the second last week in september

best of luck to all teams playing on saturday

as for young Keane, ill go out on a limb... Future League President...
A worthy winner, and obviously a good public speaker!

Its just a shame some people take things on here too literally! :p as we found out around 10pm last night :D

as for young Keane, ill go out on a limb... Future League President...
A worthy winner, and obviously a good public speaker!

Its just a shame some people take things on here too literally! :p as we found out around 10pm last night :D

How else are we supposed to take it?

Don't try and butter it up now MOR obviously you were trying to make a great young man look bad and now you have noticed that you were out of line just conceed ok:D

Late mail: Andrew McGurk will most likely be a late withdrawal from tomorrows side due to a back injury he suffered at training last night. I'm sure the saints would be interested in that roc

How else are we supposed to take it?

Don't try and butter it up now MOR obviously you were trying to make a great young man look bad and now you have noticed that you were out of line just conceed ok:D

Lighten up, not often i stick up for ROC, but come on guys dont be so bloody precious!

Late mail: Andrew McGurk will most likely be a late withdrawal from tomorrows side due to a back injury he suffered at training last night. I'm sure the saints would be interested in that roc

Bugger, im like, totally... ummm... sad? :D :D :D

CARN THE SAINTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Add to this Rick's stress fractured foot.... (rick will play tho)

Surely thommo won't ruck... probably has 6 too many injuries for ruck contests.
May come down to the battle of the 2's ruckmen...and we all know who was runner up in the Leagues BnF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Add to this Rick's stress fractured foot.... (rick will play tho)

Surely thommo won't ruck... probably has 6 too many injuries for ruck contests.
May come down to the battle of the 2's ruckmen...and we all know who was runner up in the Leagues BnF

Any injury concerns for the saints? do they have a full list to pick from?

will be a big loss for the navies... who will take most of the rucking duties now??

will be a big loss for the navies... who will take most of the rucking duties now??

Who do the navies have in the seconds capable of handling say a Needs? Luke Hollis would be there next option if Thommo is not capable? Could this swing the game in favour of the saints. Conditons like today would also work into the saints favour you would think with Charlton realiant on hiting targets and chip and run style of play.

HA! Nah, Needsie has recovered, hes learnt how to, afterall, in his 200 senior games, hes been diagnosed with it quite a few times now.

Drummys out. (as we know)

Brock Ezards out after copping two boots to the head last weekend, Felice "the" Cua is making his way back, to take his place.
Mark Ciurleo done his shoulder last weekend, as the Wyche boys will know, hes doubtful.
Mark Jelinek has been named as emergency

HA! Nah, Needsie has recovered, hes learnt how to, afterall, in his 200 senior games, hes been diagnosed with it quite a few times now.

Drummys out. (as we know)

Brock Ezards out after copping two boots to the head last weekend, Felice "the" Cua is making his way back, to take his place.
Mark Ciurleo done his shoulder last weekend, as the Wyche boys will know, hes doubtful.
Mark Jelinek has been named as emergency

I reckon Andrews may start in the guts but end up going forward if unless the navies are under the pump. Saints will miss Ciurleo and Ezard was well. The game is very much goin to be determined in who is winning the midfield. And the saints may have a big advantage in the ruck

Charlton gave neville thompson a short run in the ruck to give McGurk a spell last week...if they are really short he may be given the duties?

Who do the navies have in the seconds capable of handling say a Needs? Luke Hollis would be there next option if Thommo is not capable? Could this swing the game in favour of the saints. Conditons like today would also work into the saints favour you would think with Charlton realiant on hiting targets and chip and run style of play.

Is this hollis fella a donald lad? one of (the b word that also has the same meaning as the n word)'s kids?

Is that the same Luke Hollis that Garry "G Train" Moulday cleaned up in a grand final a few years ago.

Who would know gerta, your the only 1 with charlton connections on this thread. The hierachy are still sooking about whats been said on BF, as if it makes a difference to winning or losing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back