North Central Football League - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North Central Football League

I reckon Andrews may start in the guts but end up going forward if unless the navies are under the pump. Saints will miss Ciurleo and Ezard was well. The game is very much goin to be determined in who is winning the midfield. And the saints may have a big advantage in the ruck

How was mad monday becks?

How has the great man Rossco responded to the tripe that was written on here about him?

Who would know gerta, your the only 1 with charlton connections on this thread. The hierachy are still sooking about whats been said on BF, as if it makes a difference to winning or losing.

Your guess is probably better than mine as to who will be the back up ruckman, as you would have watched Charlton play more games than what i have this year... Still should make for a couple of cracking games tomorrow.

Hutchy has been doing some digging into the latest reports. from what i hear, both bend it and masters claims are true. and theres a chance that gretgrix will be the one that takes McGuirk's spot in the senior side.

However i weren't kicked out of the mcg like my namesake

I heard a few of the Boort boys held a wanka wednesday, whitey led the way, i heard the boy wasn't too happy when the Roc pointed out to him you cant win a flag from 5th, nice work Roc.

oh? is that big fella master? i always pictured him as one of those footy hero types

master, how long has it been since you have played footy? not trying to be rude

Was more interested in Rossco, i believe you have him in the "gun".

Do you honestly believe that the powers that be sit back and take any notice of the garbage that is written on this thread, do you believe its taken as gospel?
All it is is half a dozen uni students with nothing better to do than talk absolute shite about a game that they are obviously not good enough to play, you blokes take yourselves way too seriously.:thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

close (in that theres a "Roc" in "Rocky"), but wrong... you guys already know my second name on here, so i retired it! (just like you should do with your footy career)

Does the media ban apply to the sheepdog from charlton?

Hutchy has been doing some digging into the latest reports. from what i hear, both bend it and masters claims are true. and theres a chance that gretgrix will be the one that takes McGuirk's spot in the senior side.

However i weren't kicked out of the mcg like my namesake

Yard in :thumbsu::thumbsu:

HA! Nah, Needsie has recovered, hes learnt how to, afterall, in his 200 senior games, hes been diagnosed with it quite a few times now.

Drummys out. (as we know)

Brock Ezards out after copping two boots to the head last weekend, Felice "the" Cua is making his way back, to take his place.
Mark Ciurleo done his shoulder last weekend, as the Wyche boys will know, hes doubtful.
Mark Jelinek has been named as emergency

Hey MOR is Brock Ezard number 12?

Affirmative. had some scans during the week, the safer option is to miss

Also, Chris Medlyn is unavailable, he's got to work in Bairnsdale again.

has ripped a big hole out of the side, but hopefully those who do get opportunities, grasp them well.

Carn Saints!

B: N. Sibson, J. Douglas, L. Ezard
HB: D. Gifford, D. Needs, D. Pickthall
C: I. Moerman, S. BREARLEY, S. Coloe
HF: S. Lloyd, J. SOLYOM, M. Dowley
F: B. Wilson, B. Hando, J. Lloyd
R: M. Holmes, B. Price, S. Boyington
Int: R. Wild, P. Cua, TBA

Anyone spotted Charlton's yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.