North Central Football League - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North Central Football League

JT would be better off without Cliff there, seeing the bulls wont be constantly looking for ryan, and will give him more opportunities to showcase his skill. Scamcam will be at the bulls, is fighting fit ready to defend his feeny. Prediction: Tyler to top leading goal kicker.
why wood they be better off without me........ well isuppose the fullback wont get as many kicks & l wont be taking hangers on every1:p

why wood they be better off without me........ well isuppose the fullback wont get as many kicks & l wont be taking hangers on every1:p
I have not been on here for a while, but i still c that things have not changed, people talking sh!t and cliff full of sh!t.

Just wondering how Shane Boyington goes? Also did Glen (a brother/cousin i presume) ever play up there as well. Both going to Rokewood i see. What sort of players, positions etc?

Shane is a small, thorn in the side style player. Probably most suited as a running attacking flanker.

Glen hasn't played up here

JT would be better off without Cliff there, seeing the bulls wont be constantly looking for ryan, and will give him more opportunities to showcase his skill. Scamcam will be at the bulls, is fighting fit ready to defend his feeny. Prediction: Tyler to top leading goal kicker.

i agree, Tyler won the Horsham DFL goal kicking in 2003, I also think that Tyler is not suited in the back line either!

Doesnt really matter just had a look at the transfers list and looks like he couldnt wait to leave

MCINTYRE, Clinton Luke - St. Arnaud > Waubra - Approved

What is going on up there in the hills

please........ hills? look in your own back yard pancho.

i agree, Tyler won the Horsham DFL goal kicking in 2003, I also think that Tyler is not suited in the back line either!

yeah agree with ya there pete, started on the back flank, didnt get much of a touch at all. much better suited to a forward or even running position eg. tall strong running wingman. ROC is Soly still in charge of the saints this year?

Yeah Mate...

It is no doubt too early, but its something that has to be done at some time in the near future... anything been discussed re: taking charge up north? Id like to see AW step up and give it a go, perhaps with Yourself (or the person you are pretending to be) as his assistant. I think he would go alright

yeah agree with ya there pete, started on the back flank, didnt get much of a touch at all. much better suited to a forward or even running position eg. tall strong running wingman. ROC is Soly still in charge of the saints this year?

Sideshow Perry i cannot agree with u on this one. Tyler is as soft as butter, one clip under the earhole an he'll go missin ya the rest of the day! Would be good if Footy was a non-contact sport!!!!

Just wondering how Shane Boyington goes? Also did Glen (a brother/cousin i presume) ever play up there as well. Both going to Rokewood i see. What sort of players, positions etc?

I heard rokewood offered him a cold pie and a can of coke. The saints we not prepared to match the can of coke.

I heard rokewood offered him a cold pie and a can of coke. The saints we not prepared to match the can of coke.
So the bad mouthing begins because he wants to leave your club?
When will the Saints learn? Even your locals don't want to go back and play for you.

When will the Saints learn? Even your locals don't want to go back and play for you.
Don't blow your trumpet to soon smasher. I see Clinton McIntyre heading back to the saints, and it is rumoured there will be a swag of ex locals heading back and current locals living in town that haven't played at St.Arnaud ready to sign within days. So smash that up ya sideways :eek:

MCINTYRE, Clinton Luke Central Highlands FL, Waubra > St. Arnaud
GRIGG, John Football Geelong, Newtown & Chilwell > St. Arnaud

I can tell

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sideshow Perry i cannot agree with u on this one. Tyler is as soft as butter, one clip under the earhole an he'll go missin ya the rest of the day! Would be good if Footy was a non-contact sport!!!!

Come on Nackabag, although he wasnt struck down with leather poisioning in his first year and a half in the north central footy, has improved quite a bit. Tell me, how often do ya see him play??:p

I have played with the Boyington brothers. Glen is a wingman/half forward who doesent back away from a contest and loves it hard. Shane is pretty much the same.

How are the sainters looking this year heard a rumour they had a lot of trouble with recruiting can anyone shine a little bit of light on the subject for me just who are the in's and out's. :)

How are the sainters looking this year heard a rumour they had a lot of trouble with recruiting can anyone shine a little bit of light on the subject for me just who are the in's and out's. :)
Struggling big time with recruiting. Lost a bus load and big man drum. According to MOR have got McIntyre, Grigg,Huffer in the system. Spoke to the big fella Beefyhas been reported that a huge pay cheque has been flashed in front of Dale Reyne's eyes to return home for 08. The boy is water tight it would want to be good to come from Echuca:rolleyes:

Have seen enough to realise that a bloke of his height should be playing as a key position player, rather than wanting to play on a wing Sideshow!!! :D :thumbsu:

So how are the navy blue bags lookin any clearences coming from them yet, i heard a lot are looking to leave

Have seen enough to realise that a bloke of his height should be playing as a key position player, rather than wanting to play on a wing Sideshow!!! :D :thumbsu:

Didnt say he wanted to, jus said that he would have no problem playing there and i believe would do it quite well. But i do agree with ya, should and prob will play key position this year being that up forward no doubt.

Ahh me old mate Cashman always there to help out hows the wife and kids, As for Dale Reyne i was speaking to him recently and he told me that he would one day like to return to the saints but he does love the $$$$$$$$. (Worth it though)

Ahh me old mate Cashman always there to help out hows the wife and kids, As for Dale Reyne i was speaking to him recently and he told me that he would one day like to return to the saints but he does love the $$$$$$$$. (Worth it though)

Cant see the assasin kicking freak goals in Reserves grand finals anymore!
Although that back yard cricket is a dangerous game, the assasin might have to resume in the 2's;)

Struggling big time with recruiting. Lost a bus load and big man drum. According to MOR have got McIntyre, Grigg,Huffer in the system. Spoke to the big fella Beefyhas been reported that a huge pay cheque has been flashed in front of Dale Reyne's eyes to return home for 08. The boy is water tight it would want to be good to come from Echuca:rolleyes:

why would he waste his time comming back to play for you blokes? surely echuca will win more than 2 games

he sure does love the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. i am sure he does not need it? i heard he is pretty injury prone? is it cause he is soft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back