North Central Football League - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North Central Football League

Well his body language is very similar to Brenden Fevola.

he's probably just sick of playing with absolute blonks..i rate needs very high, who cares if he has bad body language and is a savage boozer..sounds like a good bloke to me!!:thumbsu:

Well his body language is very similar to Brenden Fevola.
A few St A blokes had similar body language againts the Bulls. D.Needs loves bagging his team mates and throwing his arms in the air whinging to the umps, he has been written about alot on this thread i think he might be writting about himself.

I didnt know boundary umpiring could actually be called playing.

you didnt know that? i didnt know that having your arse rammed by your old man was counted as a root either..but you seem to count that as a notch on your belt!!

Navies - Rick Andrews just playing it safe this week? or is it something more serious?

Cheers

Don't the Navies have Ladies/Mothers Weekend? I think their looking to field their best looking 18. I noticed the ugly bloke who owns the pub is not on the list either...:p

Well iread i on this is how good needs is, no rates D. Needs as highly as himself so he must be on here somewhere. As for Andrews i would say he is taking safe this week because he is playing your team.
GODOFFLESH loves talking himself up and Boort!

Well iread i on this is how good needs is, no rates D. Needs as highly as himself so he must be on here somewhere. As for Andrews i would say he is taking safe this week because he is playing your team.

Tough are we? Go take a dose of courage and try something new

But i can tell ya, GoF isn't needs

GODOFFLESH loves talking himself up and Boort!
All i notice about this thread is that you continually bag anything and everything about boort, you dont ever have anything constructive to say, and you dont seem to play the game which makes me think your just frustrated in your lack of ability and life because this site is the only thing that makes you feel good about yourself. Am i correct smasher?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton - Ross Young Straight into the side, playing in the Centre...Great Work

Too bad his first game has to be a loss :D

All i notice about this thread is that you continually bag anything and everything about boort, you dont ever have anything constructive to say, and you dont seem to play the game which makes me think your just frustrated in your lack of ability and life because this site is the only thing that makes you feel good about yourself. Am i correct smasher?
Correct or incorrect, I think you must have a great life to be worrying about me. Keep it up, I hope I make your life interesting as it is for me listening to you take everything to heart on here!

Correct or incorrect, I think you must have a great life to be worrying about me. Keep it up, I hope I make your life interesting as it is for me listening to you take everything to heart on here!

Wouldn't take anything to heart that came from such an unintelligent talentless person as yourself smasher.

Can someone confirm that St Arnaud dropped 4 players the other week for drinking on a thursday night? Heard it out last night.

Can someone confirm that St Arnaud dropped 4 players the other week for drinking on a thursday night? Heard it out last night.

I herd this rumour too actually..... any truth in it MoR ?? obviously wernt big name players???

Lloyd, Price, Devereux, and i think Needs were the disciplined players..

and The reason you stated was false...Sort of

Because they weren't actually dropped for drinking on the thursday :)

They failed to inform the right people they weren't going to be there, and the Club cracked down on it...better to happen now than in 3-4 months time

3-4 Months and there season will be over. So i take it that it's ok for saints players to drink thursday or friday as long as they train.

3-4 Months and there season will be over. So i take it that it's ok for saints players to drink thursday or friday as long as they train.

IF i told you that It was unsafe to jump off a 100 metre cliff, does that necessarily mean its safe to jump off a 50 metre cliff?

Thats what you are implying

IF i told you that It was unsafe to jump off a 100 metre cliff, does that necessarily mean its safe to jump off a 50 metre cliff?

Thats what you are implying
Feel free to jump off a cliff. I'm implying that it's ok for other players at the club to get smashed on a friday and still get a game. Yet these guys get dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back