North Central Football League - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gash's injury is certainly not season ending!!!
he'll be back on the park soon maybe not this week but maybe after the interleague game i'd say.
This interleague cannot come around quick enough for the burn with a large handful of soft tissue injuries, half of saturday with 17 men and the rest with only 18. be good to see a fully fit side in the future and see how they match up.

Wyche not a bad effort under the circumstances, could of been far worse hust have a look at the charlton st arnaud game!
Whats the go with the saints, have they recruited anyone? or is it a bunch of 2's players runnin round, maybe ppl have realised the culture there and are stayin away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any injuries from the weekend?

wyche's effort ok, skill errors and decision making poor.

some positive signs out of the game but like the burn they are looking at the interleauge game as a godsend.

should regain the services of hawkins, smith, coatsworth, harrison and zac white over the next 2 games.

it did appear that coleman anderson injured his ankle, which is a shame for donald as he was clearly best on prior to that.

well gashs injury should be overcome by at least 3 weeks. thats the way i see coz they have st arnaud interleague then they have a bye so they should get quite a few players back for the match against Charlton.
We'll see how they go then will maybe a full strength side on the park.
i also heard that they only had fifteen players left on the park at the end of the game. done well to hang in there

gashys injury very serious, doc told him, he'l be lucky 2 make it back by seasons end..
but knowing him he will play on one leg for the rest of the season, very tuff player, played through pain all of last season n came 3rd in the fenny..
wouldn't bet against him just yet boys..

no way. Last year he played through out the season with a chronic knee problem. Although this injury is more serious i don't think it will hamper him very much. hopefully for the burns sake he's back on the track quickly.

The man eats nails for breakfast, is built like a brick shithouse and has muscles on his eyeballs, he will be fine.
Some say he resembles Chuck Norris.
Who everyone's best chance at the Feeney this year??
surely wedderburns is Barnes, the man is a freak footballer, big grabs long goals and doesnt mind the hard ball (just ask robbie tonkin) probs the second best player the burn has seen for a long long time.

Boort- Runearly
Charl- Uncle Fester
Wyche- Bishy (jordy that is)
birchip- Scrambler
Donald- 1 of the AFL rejects
St Arnaud- They dont have one.
Burn- Barnes

The man eats nails for breakfast, is built like a brick shithouse and has muscles on his eyeballs, he will be fine.
Some say he resembles Chuck Norris.
Who everyone's best chance at the Feeney this year??
surely wedderburns is Barnes, the man is a freak footballer, big grabs long goals and doesnt mind the hard ball (just ask robbie tonkin) probs the second best player the burn has seen for a long long time.

Boort- Runearly
Charl- Uncle Fester
Wyche- Bishy (jordy that is)
birchip- Scrambler
Donald- 1 of the AFL rejects
St Arnaud- They dont have one.
Burn- Barnes

Handley has started well for the Burn and been in the best most if not all weeks. Is a very consistent footballer and will poll well at the end of the year.

yeah theres a few from burn who can play. But handley seems the player thats most consistent and in there best each week.
Scambler would have to be birchips best chance for feeney
Runearly only gets the ball in the open have a look at his stats sheet all uncontested possesions no chance for him
St arnaud shouldnt bother with going to it.
Whyche has bish and some other guy named doc or something who can play
donald would have to funcke baird or someone of the kind.
Charltons maybe fester but he'll have to pull his finger out. havent heard much of him.
thats my run down.

yeah theres a few from burn who can play. But handley seems the player thats most consistent and in there best each week.
Runearly only gets the ball in the open have a look at his stats sheet all uncontested possesions no chance for him
Charltons maybe fester but he'll have to pull his finger out. havent heard much of him.
thats my run down.

Mate!! Trav Baird got shut out by an 18 year old kid on the weekend had no influence in the game what so ever. Rate Trav pretty highly but if that's what his going to be like every week i dont think he should come close in the Feeny, Jenno would be your best bet from Donald. spends plenty of time in the middle and hard nut to crack.

Ace has been a shining light for the Burn money well spent I'd say.....

George Allan would be my pick out of the Demons camp has been a constant performer from the word go.

thats my run down.

No its not you ******, that's BigKings run down but in a different order

thats my run down.

Mate i h8 idiots like you, az walklate gets plenty of the hard ball and uses his pace very very well (obviously, cos ******s like u notice it) and runs the lines. one of the best in the comp of getting the ball and backing himself in.

Mate i h8 idiots like you, az walklate gets plenty of the hard ball and uses his pace very very well (obviously, cos ******s like u notice it) and runs the lines. one of the best in the comp of getting the ball and backing himself in.[/quote]

Second only to Chris Hatcher. Also congratulations to Tim Rhook, captain of the under 18 interleague side!

HAHAHAHA your kiddin me tim rhook got captain what a joke, how? qas his dad pivkin the team or something. There are 2 nangs three times better than rhook, the dity ginger from birchip and cam perry would both tear this little ferret apart.

Also thank you hammer i noticed yippee there were not many of your own ideas there boss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

settle down lads, ive seen the under eighteen squad and from what i can gather t.rhook was never picked to try out for it. does sumone have a list of under eighteen and senior players that are playing in a weeks time

14.11-95 Charlton def. Wycheproof-Narraport 8.8-56
Charlton
Goal Kickers: M. Gretgrix 4, T. Hill 3, C. Thiesz 2, H. Miller , J. McGrath , A. McGurk , A. Judd , T. Finlay
Best Players: H. Miller, K. Clifford, A. McGurk, D. Thiesz, J. McGrath, A. Judd
Wycheproof-Narraport
Goal Kickers: D. Farley 2, J. Coatsworth 2, J. Keane , M. Shadbolt , B. Bish , T. Ross
Best Players: B. Bish, D. Lourey, B. Driscoll, D. Farley, T. Ross, J. White

14.10-94 Wedderburn def. St Arnaud 13.4-82
Wedderburn
Goal Kickers: R. Hayes 4, M. Wills 3, A. Ritchie 3, D. Benaim , C. Weston , A. Postle , R. Tonkin
Best Players: R. Tonkin, R. Hayes, D. Benaim, J. Postle, M. Wills, B. Faulkner
St Arnaud
Goal Kickers: D. Pickthall 3, D. Needs 3, J. Coloe , D. Pascoe , A. Fithall , L. Berry , D. Griffith , B. Price , C. Torney
Best Players: D. Pickthall, D. Griffith, b. batters, B. Ezard, J. Coloe, D. Needs

10.9-69 Birchip-Watchem def. Donald 9.10-64
Birchip-Watchem
Goal Kickers: N. Witherow 2, A. Foott 2, A. Lyubicic , L. Foott , G. McRae , R. Lee , J. Tuthill , J. Scambler
Best Players: R. Lee, J. Scambler, J. Tuthill, G. Cozens, S. Coffey, R. Fisher
Donald
Goal Kickers: J. Burke 2, M. Rowe 2, T. Baird 2, J. Newell , D. Adams , R. Funcke
Best Players: M. Rowe, J. Morley, G. Wyatt, T. Baird, R. Funcke, T. Gilmour

that clash was just sickening... Terrible news for NCFL footy. St Arnauds youngster involved was lucky to get out of it injury free too. he even took the field again later in the game from memory.

Something i hope i don't have to witness ever again

Barnes and Flanagan were going at the grounded ball (towards each other)

Flanagan went to ground, barnes seemingly tried kicking the ball and Flanagans arm (elbow i think) and Barnes' leg clashed.

Resulting in a Broken Leg (apparently both bones in the leg)

oh that was just gross. i standing on the side reckon i heard the bone snap. the poor bloke was having a good day being sent into the guts to give the burn some fire and look how it ended up. same as the nathan brown break i think with both bones snapping.

HAHAHAHA your kiddin me tim rhook got captain what a joke, how? qas his dad pivkin the team or something. There are 2 nangs three times better than rhook, the dity ginger from birchip and cam perry would both tear this little ferret apart.

Also thank you hammer i noticed yippee there were not many of your own ideas there boss.

we havent really got many rangas in our league now, do we? Who do we reckon would be the best one. Seems a funny topic!

Barnes the poor man, a sickening blow for him. like a gunshot the sound of the brake, both tib and fib cleanly snapped.
Most sickening injury i have ever seen.
Also no respect shown by some of the St Arnaud players, clearly the whole of donaldson park new his leg was broken and some st arnaud players started clappin there player and tellin him 'great work boys' 'hard at the contest unlike these wedderburn boys' not the time nor place for comments like that when a man is clearly in major pain on the ground.

Barnes the poor man, a sickening blow for him. like a gunshot the sound of the brake, both tib and fib cleanly snapped.
Most sickening injury i have ever seen.
Also no respect shown by some of the St Arnaud players, clearly the whole of donaldson park new his leg was broken and some st arnaud players started clappin there player and tellin him 'great work boys' 'hard at the contest unlike these wedderburn boys' not the time nor place for comments like that when a man is clearly in major pain on the ground.
yeah the behaviour of a number of St. Arnaud players was disturbing. Some of the players comments hinted that they were glad Barnes had snapped his leg.

Its terrible news for Barnes, having had a poor run with injuries in the past, then finally reaching his best and then this occuring is shithouse for him.

This puts a huge dint in the redbacks team with Gash, Vidlar, Brown, and now Barnes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back