North Central Football League - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any truth to the rumour that Jarrod Tyler has signed at Tooleybuc Mangatang?

Well it wouldnt be a rumor then would it... Shadbolt was telling me before that his signed sealed and delivered (not sure if it was manag tho, i thought he said tyntynder, but wasnt paying much attention but deffinitlly some where up there) and isn't even on a hell of a lot......

No Shan. No Tyler. Have birchip got any new faces to ceover those losses heard a story that tudhell has a mate... but witha

Blow for Wyche... Metrovic has injured his akilies and could miss a fair chunk of footy....

Well it wouldnt be a rumor then would it... Shadbolt was telling me before that his signed sealed and delivered (not sure if it was manag tho, i thought he said tyntynder, but wasnt paying much attention but deffinitlly some where up there) and isn't even on a hell of a lot......

No Shan. No Tyler. Have birchip got any new faces to ceover those losses heard a story that tudhell has a mate... but witha

Blow for Wyche... Metrovic has injured his akilies and could miss a fair chunk of footy....[/quote]

He wouldn't have played much footy over the last few years at all would he

Blow for Wyche... Metrovic has injured his akilies and could miss a fair chunk of footy....

After last years injury, i suppose you could probably call Jonno Doran a new face?

Blow for Wyche... Metrovic has injured his akilies and could miss a fair chunk of footy....[/quote]

He wouldn't have played much footy over the last few years at all would he

**** you boys were quick.... the wild bore played 14 out of 17 claiming the Marcorna B&F with 22 goals playing mainly in the guts... so missed a couple but is looking very fit... foot race against r.burger t.keane to the beer fridge is always a good indicator so next friday ill let you know.

Probably safe to say that birchip is gone

early call?? but fair to say that will prob drop off with supposably Tyler gone, Morrissey, Shan, Scambler?? fairly hefty departures. Recruiting boys prob have their work cut out id say. New face in Jono (not really a recruit) but other than that no much on the horizon for the bulls. could be a long season??

**** you boys were quick.... the wild bore played 14 out of 17 claiming the Marcorna B&F with 22 goals playing mainly in the guts... so missed a couple but is looking very fit... foot race against r.burger t.keane to the beer fridge is always a good indicator so next friday ill let you know.

Metro was also awarded the GRFL most valuable player last season, indicating he had a good year!
JT is off to Tooley Tang, good source from Bowen's informed us of that last week. Riley Koops highly unlikely to return, as is Lachy Foott and Wiz Foott looks to be heading back to Swan Hill

Metro was also awarded the GRFL most valuable player last season, indicating he had a good year!
JT is off to Tooley Tang, good source from Bowen's informed us of that last week. Riley Koops highly unlikely to return, as is Lachy Foott and Wiz Foott looks to be heading back to Swan Hill

If Metro stays injury free, he will win the League B & F... He is a awesome player.... If the game had to be won Metro is 1 player who would turn it on.... And another good thing is, his not a player who would take his $$$ and leave after every game.. He organised so many functions at Macorna, n throw his $$$ over the bar and drinks plenty of FROTHIES...:thumbsu:

Another White set to slide in to the Demons jumper next year.... returning from a few years away.

Whats the story on the boys from Charlton that were heading to Calival?? staying in the blues or still heading off??

Another White set to slide in to the Demons jumper next year.... returning from a few years away.

Whats the story on the boys from Charlton that were heading to Calival?? staying in the blues or still heading off??

Sword eater how was your weekend???? manage to get onto a couple of useless boys eventually???

Well the word comin from charlton is that the boys that were supposedly headin to calival will stay at home in the navy blue this year!!!

Didnt think they would walk out on a club thats offered them so much over the years.

So from the soundsa of things
birchip is screwed
St Arnaud is the same. . . screwed.
Charlton and wedderburn have lost a few.
Boort very very quiet, the internet connection must be low out on the farms just wait till school start up the parrots will be in form i'd say.
Does anyone no if they have recruited or lost any???

Wyche look like the big improvers this year with a few fresh faces and havnt lost many either, nearly managed to knock off every team last year no reason why they cant do it again this year and take out the big one.

Leaving us with the only real stumbling block. . . . Donald!!! are they cashed up enough to have another crack or did last years lustless effort on D'Day break there souls??? if they can keep there young locals they will still have a pretty handy team.

Any more recruiting news???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sword eater how was your weekend???? manage to get onto a couple of useless boys eventually???

Well the word comin from charlton is that the boys that were supposedly headin to calival will stay at home in the navy blue this year!!!

Didnt think they would walk out on a club thats offered them so much over the years.

So from the soundsa of things
birchip is screwed
St Arnaud is the same. . . screwed.
Charlton and wedderburn have lost a few.
Boort very very quiet, the internet connection must be low out on the farms just wait till school start up the parrots will be in form i'd say.
Does anyone no if they have recruited or lost any???

Wyche look like the big improvers this year with a few fresh faces and havnt lost many either, nearly managed to knock off every team last year no reason why they cant do it again this year and take out the big one.

Leaving us with the only real stumbling block. . . . Donald!!! are they cashed up enough to have another crack or did last years lustless effort on D'Day break there souls??? if they can keep there young locals they will still have a pretty handy team.

Any more recruiting news???

Yeah eventually got here....... Have you seen any angry Geckos???

Iv heard rumors that there are a few clubs that have picked up some handy types but don't want get on here shooting off with out getting it right first.......

I hear Div Farley isn't overly impressed with a young Tour de France cyclist trying to pick up his sister either..... Lucky he had a bike after the boys left him behind the next day

Any news out of The Burn - wouldn't have thought they could afford to lose any after last year ??

Have the burn got anymore recruits in the pipe line ???? How do u all think they will go this year even tho it is only early in the year ??? Thanks:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back