North interested in Neeld

Remove this Banner Ad

Voss would not like playing second fiddle.

Voss would not like playing second fiddle.

I reckon all bets are off with how the exit was handled.

Brad " yeah look mate I know the Lions stitched you up, come down to the Roos and run our midfield"
Voss " ahh mate I like the view from the top"
Brad " Revenge mate, Revenge, come down run our midfield and be a part of another 3 peat"
Voss "Jack Ziebell?"
Brad " Yeah"
Voss "Done"

Vossy" Hello Michael "I Was stabbed in the back" Voss"
Jack "Yeah Vossy, Brad said to give you a call"
Vossy " Who is this"
Jack " Brad Said that you were running the midfield next year and that I should give you a call"
Vossy " Is that you Ziebell?"
Jack " Yeah mate Brad said to give you a call, said you were hopping on board. Just thought I would give you a call"
Vossy " I haven't signed anything yet, still weighing up options"
Jack " Well me and Cunners were just talking about how excited we were that you were on board"
Vossy "Tell them to email me right now"

I reckon all bets are off with how the exit was handled.

Brad " yeah look mate I know the Lions stitched you up, come down to the Roos and run our midfield"
Voss " ahh mate I like the view from the top"
Brad " Revenge mate, Revenge, come down run our midfield and be a part of another 3 peat"
Voss "Jack Ziebell?"
Brad " Yeah"
Voss "Done"

love the post but it's a NO from me.

Does anyone know what Adam Simpson's contract status is at Hawthorn? I heard him talked up on the radio as the next big coach. Would love to have him back at North somehow...

Brad Scott interviewed on triple m today, had the neeld question put to him and the response was something along the lines of

'Weve had a similar coaching setup for a while and to make it better you need to trade and clean it up, it's safe to say the coaching panel will look slightly different next year, whether in that time we've spoken to mark or not we won't know.'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

get vossy before someone grabs him. scott needs help.

images

Remove this Banner Ad

North interested in Neeld

Remove this Banner Ad

Back