North make $5m offer for Jordan De Goey

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s probably been explained but I CBF looking. But how does North manage to get Tarryn Thomas this year as well as giving up 2 first Rounders for De Goey if he chooses to go there?? Particularly when they want Kelly next year as well??

It’s probably been explained but I CBF looking. But how does North manage to get Tarryn Thomas this year as well as giving up 2 first Rounders for De Goey if he chooses to go there?? Particularly when they want Kelly next year as well??
We would need a 2nd back this year in order to get TT an potentially scott aswell (depending on his intentions)

Kelly would be difficult if we give up next years 1st. But not impossible. But definitely difficult

North better hope they get him its becoming embarrassing that they can't land a big name, don't want the reputation that your a club who no one wants to play for.
Scott was embarrassing last week when he did the media rounds spruking North as a destination club. Cringeworthy for a senoir coach to be put up to that monsense by his club.

Should come to Freo, away from all the bad influences in his social circle. Enjoy life in the best city in the country and become the next pav.

Scott was embarrassing last week when he did the media rounds spruking North as a destination club. Cringeworthy for a senoir coach to be put up to that monsense by his club.
What stars has Richmond landed?

Prestia, Nank and Caddy lol

Oh, and a 1.3m/yr disinterested Dusty. Sorry, injured I mean...

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

We all want different things in life - it’s just about finding the right fit.
I don’t mind the aggressive approaches by North, the rejections don’t bother me - you’ve just got to put yourself out there.

I’m not sure if De Goey is the best fit or even how legit this report is.
Regardless, I’m happy enough with the list and happy for people to keep underrating it. Still plenty of work to do in recruiting and drafting but at least we’re not standing still - I see us as a pretty progressive club and whoever wants to get on board will. Whoever doesn’t - oh well, but you can’t die not trying

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

De Goey must be the greatest Collingwood player of the 21st century? Personally i don't rate him in their top 5 currently, but if North want to throw all that money at this average player then go right ahead...It's an insane offer that De Goey must take, surely Eddie won't go close to matching that sort of insanity?

Kid's a jet.

We all want different things in life - it’s just about finding the right fit.
I don’t mind the aggressive approaches by North, the rejections don’t bother me - you’ve just got to put yourself out there.

I’m not sure if De Goey is the best fit or even how legit this report is.
Regardless, I’m happy enough with the list and happy for people to keep underrating it. Still plenty of work to do in recruiting and drafting but at least we’re not standing still - I see us as a pretty progressive club and whoever wants to get on board will. Whoever doesn’t - oh well, but you can’t die not trying

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I can't see what the problem with trying to recruit a young star is either.

I mean, I'd rather you stayed the hell away from Jordan but I don't blame you for trying. God knows we've approached enough opposition players over the years. Lynch being the latest. Sometimes you get them, sometimes you don't.

Why, that's very simple my friend.

De Goey: 2018 1st round pick
Thomas & Scott: The remainder of 2018 pick points
Kelly: 2019 & 2020 1st round picks.

I'm happy for a Richmond closet North supporter to feel embarrassment on our behalf.

We, on the other hand, couldn't give a toss.

Why, that's very simple my friend.

De Goey: 2018 1st round pick
Thomas & Scott: The remainder of 2018 pick points
Kelly: 2019 & 2020 1st round picks.
You’re kidding yourself if you think Collingwood accept one first round pick for a player you’re offering 1 million a year. Particularly one that’s not a free agent. And with your current ladder position. If lever is worth 2 than so is De Goey.

What stars has Richmond landed?

Prestia, Nank and Caddy lol

Oh, and a 1.3m/yr disinterested Dusty. Sorry, injured I mean...

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Weird post.

Prestia, Nank and Caddy fit perfectly into Richmonds system and helped them win a flag while Richmond had to pay Dusty that much because your team upped the ante?

Richmond have managed their list superbly over the last few years.

It is, but like Dusty at Richmond, the oportunities at Collingwood via all types of sponsorship, endosments now and poast career far outway anything North can offer. He would make up the initial shortfall easy.

"Post career" in regards to Martin and De Goey?

Don't make me laugh, we aren't talking James Clement and Peter Bell here.

Weird post.

Prestia, Nank and Caddy fit perfectly into Richmonds system and helped them win a flag while Richmond had to pay Dusty that much because your team upped the ante?

Richmond have managed their list superbly over the last few years.

His point is, none of them were stars when they were signed.

No different to Higgins, Waite or Anderson.

You’re kidding yourself if you think Collingwood accept one first round pick for a player you’re offering 1 million a year. Particularly one that’s not a free agent. And with your current ladder position. If lever is worth 2 than so is De Goey.

You're kidding yourself if you think a 17 disposal 0.9 goal 22 year old is worth 2 x 1st round picks. I mean, this is serious delusion.

Where did this bizarre pick/dollar barometer arise from anyway? Is this some new supercoach function?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back