North Melbourne Football Club Advisory Panel

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Giantroo should be president. We will meet you at your house for cookies and tea on the 20th of this month okay? That way we can discuss surveys.

I think Giantroo should be president. We will meet you at your house for cookies and tea on the 20th of this month okay? That way we can discuss surveys.

I did say someday.

I didn't..... :(

Is it because I haven't renewed yet??

Possibly. It does say 'current 2008 members' in the original email the club sent out...

North Melbourne Football Club
Advisory Panel

To assist in the continual development and growth of our member feedback program, the Club is seeking to engage the assistance of an Advisory Panel, consisting of current 2008 members.

At times during the year, the Advisory Panel will be called upon via email and online survey to respond to questions, options and suggestions the Club is considering.

If you are interested in participating, please take the time to complete the short survey by clicking on the link supplied below.

You MUST complete all required fields in the survey to be eligible to participate.

NORTH MELBOURNE FOOTBALL CLUB
ADVISORY PANEL

Dear GR,

Thank you for taking the time to participate in our Advisory Panel survey.

Registrations to form part of the new Advisory Panel closed this morning and you have been selected as a panel member.

The formation of the Advisory Panel is a great step forward for us as a club as we draw more advice and feedback from our members.

Your role on the Advisory Panel will be performed via online surveys and questionnaires throughout the season.

You have been individually selected based on your responses. Should you have any queries regarding your selection, please contact the Membership Service Centre on 1300 36 32 31 during normal business hours.

Congratulations and welcome to the North Melbourne Football Club Advisory Panel.

Anyone else get a spot? WOOHOO, I'M RAPPED!!

I am not on the panel.

I have also been overlooked.

This is bullshit. How much is an Essendon membership?

I've been off line for a while but it's good to see the club is moving in the right directions!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see we've got an even cross section of our supporter base with all the BF crew that made the cut...

Is this another one of your ideas Giantroo?
So prolific.

Remove this Banner Ad

North Melbourne Football Club Advisory Panel

Remove this Banner Ad

Back