Podcast North Podcasts

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 11, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Thought I’d post some of the podcast’s discussing our boys every week 💙

Mostly on Spotify but some of these are also on YouTube. If anyone has any I have missed please post.

These are good to unpack the games (especially after a loss lol), have a laugh, listen to some of the players (raw and uncut) and just get around it. Some episodes are top notch and shits all over the awful media spew we usually get.

The Shinboners (Baz and the Chief) my favourite

North Pod (Jason Hunt)

Further North (Josh Neal and Marnie)

Hashtag Roos (Dean Vasic)

Roos on radio - all interviews (not a podcast)

Ankle Sore Podcast

If you enjoy podcasts show em some love 💙

Go Roos!

Last edited:
They have all been great therapy during tough times. Each have their own approach and style, but the same unwavering passion for our great club. Tough to listen to all of them in a week, unless listening speed is set to x2.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good on all of them for providing North fan orientated content.

Rick on any podcast is great, I look forward to hearing his views.

There's one or two guests on podcasts I find really irritating but I won't name as its easy to throw mud from the cheap seats and I congratulate all of them for putting themselves out there.

Love what Dean has done to build his up, but if you're reading this Dean please watch the language as I haven't been able to listen in the car when my kids are in the back ;)

Yes I remember. I still enjoyed them while they lasted

Jeez makes me feel old as **** lol

Makes you feel old? Imagine how us oldies feel with clear memories of eagerly awaiting the Saturday afternoon Herald newspaper at the local milkbar so we could see a write up on that afternoon’s game we’d attended. If there was any form of replay at all it would constitute a couple of highlights and a condensed quarter on “The Winners”.

No social media either so post loss venting came in the form of phoning a mate on the landline and often that first required yelling at a sibling to “GET OFF THE PHONE ☎️ I NEED TO MAKE A CALL!”

Also enjoy Further North, they have remained balanced and positive through the first half of this season and the game reviews are quite good.

Makes you feel old? Imagine how us oldies feel with clear memories of eagerly awaiting the Saturday afternoon Herald newspaper at the local milkbar so we could see a write up on that afternoon’s game we’d attended. If there was any form of replay at all it would constitute a couple of highlights and a condensed quarter on “The Winners”.

No social media either so post loss venting came in the form of phoning a mate on the landline and often that first required yelling at a sibling to “GET OFF THE PHONE ☎️ I NEED TO MAKE A CALL!”

Hey you'd be surprised how old I am ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back