Podcast North Podcasts

Remove this Banner Ad

Tbh I think Further North is just aimed at a very different audience than the people here. In contrast to a lot of the others on here, the one I tend to skip is #kangaroos, because the host just doesn't hold my attention as well as the other three. But they all have their strong points; it's good that we have different options for different demographics.

Northpod doesn't seem to get many mentions, but I really like how his points are clearly just his own and not influenced by those online. He'll spit out some pretty controversial takes sometimes, but can usually justify them well.

I listen to Shinboner's Pod, Further North, North Pod and Hashtag Kangaroos at work. All good shows that have kept me sane during the down times and helped pump the excitement up during this last month.
Dean is a turncoat. Off him when he never pressed back against that knob mcgowen, he was spitting absolute dribble and dean with his numbskull opinion just backed him in. Off him.

Shevaun (i know how to spell it) has NFI about footy and neither does Marnie. Every time Marnie talks up greenwood or curtis Taylor my ****ing brain melts into a pool of shit on the floor.

The Shinboners is the ONLY pod worth listening too. I would have a beer with those blokes any ****ing time. Absolute legends

Dean is a turncoat. Off him when he never pressed back against that knob mcgowen, he was spitting absolute dribble and dean with his numbskull opinion just backed him in. Off him.

Shevaun (i know how to spell it) has NFI about footy and neither does Marnie. Every time Marnie talks up greenwood or curtis Taylor my ****ing brain melts into a pool of shit on the floor.

The Shinboners is the ONLY pod worth listening too. I would have a beer with those blokes any ****ing time. Absolute legends

You could definitely have a few brewskies with the Shinboner blokes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How can anyone listen to that Josh and Marney shit? Ive listened whilst walking/back on the run with my dog the last two weeks.. they are the biggest apologists for our leaders going round. They’re a bigger joke than us.

Josh actually believes Luke did a good job. GTFOH! Luke should never wear a North AFL jumper in 2025 and Jy should be lucky he can run and find the ball, I think Jy should be concerned they are looking to fill his role.

Obviously the coaches aren’t thrilled in this area and these two pod casters are simping for em. Cant listen to em.

How can anyone listen to that Josh and Marney shit? Ive listened whilst walking/back on the run with my dog the last two weeks.. they are the biggest apologists for our leaders going round. They’re a bigger joke than us.

Josh actually believes Luke did a good job. GTFOH! Luke should never wear a North AFL jumper in 2025 and Jy should be lucky he can run and find the ball, I think Jy should be concerned they are looking to fill his role.

Obviously the coaches aren’t thrilled in this area and these two pod casters are simping for em. Cant listen to em.

Think Marnie is a Carlton fan, pass.

What?
New York Nyc GIF by Storyful

maybe she is, maybe she isn’t. she is however trying to be apart of the marmalade footy boys universe. the biggest tossers in the afl social media influencer realm. pure ****ing cringe every time one of their dumb videos pops up on my newsfeed.

IMG_6693.jpeg

I'm 33 (I think Josh is 29), but I fully understand the negativity expressed by Josh, because let's face it: apart from the last 3 weeks - there hasn't been a lot to be positive about.

Even last week and this week, as positive as they've been, have also been just as disappointing in different ways.
Surely, 2014 and 2015, plus the first half of 2016 were positive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Podcast North Podcasts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back