Game Day North v Bulldogs good Friday match 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allen says it's the Roos by 13, oh wait.... is it Steve?

View attachment 1091728

nMo39.jpg

North by 200 points:
http://springfieldfiles.com/sounds/frink/gambletron.mp3

The lack of talls isn’t just bad luck - it’s bad list management. I get the need to rebuild but we can’t even get excited by seeing any talls develop FFS.

We will definitely fire up today. Won’t be a walk in the park for Dogs, but with such crap forward line and decimated back line it’s hard to see how we can push them too far.

I still put $10 on us at $8. Can’t remember the last time I’ve seen those odds for a home game

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The lack of talls isn’t just bad luck - it’s bad list management. I get the need to rebuild but we can’t even get excited by seeing any talls develop FFS.

We will definitely fire up today. Won’t be a walk in the park for Dogs, but with such crap forward line and decimated back line it’s hard to see how we can push them too far.

I still put $10 on us at $8. Can’t remember the last time I’ve seen those odds for a home game

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

We were $5.75 against Geelong a few years ago and were robbed when Preuss gave away a soft free in the last minute.

LOoking at the teams if Bulldogs go tall in their forward line we will struggle to cover them. Walker will have to go go back and Ziebell and young will need to play tall

Yes, but this probably means they would have to employ the novel approach of kicking the football 40 metres or more.

1617310613493.png

1617310420184.png

1617310491917.png

1617310547922.png

1617310719171.png

Free kicks;
W.B. 31
N.M. 11

Throws
W.B. 27
N.M. 0

W.B. umpiring dream team:
Ray, Eleni and that bald 15 goose.

4th q old North blokes spotted cheering Bruce as he slots no.9 for Kerridge points and award name change.

( p.s. Get well soon Gaso ❤ )
We aren't stuck with her again are we?

Jackson Macrae: 38 disposal @ 12 metres each
Bailey Smith: 30.5 disposals @ 11.5 metres each
Marcus Bontempelli: 29 disposals @ 16.8 metres each

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pressure and turnovers please

The good news for us is that's about the only category where we're doing well.

1617311313563.png

...............but it's predominately because of one bloke.........................

Jackson Macrae: 38 disposal @ 12 metres each
Bailey Smith: 30.5 disposals @ 11.5 metres each
Marcus Bontempelli: 29 disposals @ 16.8 metres each
Glad I’m not the only one who thinks those 3 blokes are overrated. Anderson is at his best. Cunners is back. The kids are ready. Let’s give these pricks a hard time in the guts today. They don’t like the hard physical stuff mate.

F*****g believe !!!!

Glad I’m not the only one who thinks those 3 blokes are overrated. Anderson is at his best. Cunners is back. The kids are ready. Let’s give these pricks a hard time in the guts today. They don’t like the hard physical stuff mate.

F*****g believe !!!!

Ziebell, Anderson, Cunnington & Zurhaar to bring the heat.

Can't wait for the game this arvo. Our midfield is stacked!
Just gonna close my eyes when it goes into our backline,. Ziebs to get his first real defenders nightmare experience today, but he will survive and be better for it.

North by 10 points as the doggies tire in the last quarter after the 5 day break and our 15 man midfield rotation starts to click into gear.

On Pixel 4a using BigFooty.com mobile app

My gut says we get trounced.

I want to see one of those weird from nowhere things in sport today.

I would love to sit after the game and be saying 'well I didn't see that coming'.

Hit em hard Roos.

It's been a year since we had our best player out there. Thank f*** he's back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back