Game Day North VS Blues (Round 19)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Original post by goalieboy82 below:

goalieboy82 said:
the following announcement comes from heaven....
Saint Coach Emeritus Scamper (my little geelong cat saint)
1712263002203.png

who meows the following....

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Play well and fight. I'd hate to see a repeat of last week where literally everyone is off their game. At least give us some strong performances. I'm sick of being belted by these guys... could be a rough evening.

Just reproduce the first 1/2 blitzkrieg we put on v the pies, then 2nd 1/2 similar to the v GoDees, it aint rocket surgery, Nth by a lazy 3 pt's :handok:
Even take the first qtr against the Swans or the last against the Dogs. Just a 4 quarter effort! Roos by 1pt with a CZ goal after the final siren followed by the contract extension announcement.

Todays predictions:
Nostrils to mention shiels shouldnt be playing and that he’ll be a recruiter next year… also some shit about Scott…

Chad to shit on rhj the minute he does one thing wrong (which will be pretty early) because he finds him “underwhelming” also likely to mention numerous times that wilphil (and pinky) should be in the side.

Zurhaar to do some dumb stuff and have most of us thinking “yeah **** off cos how good are unknown draft picks”

us to dominate the first quarter but the blues to be up by 4 goals at 1/4 time thanks to our ability to give up red time goals.

Should be a fun one, hoping we can stay with them. I have my doubts.

Todays predictions:

Chad to shit on rhj the minute he does one thing wrong (which will be pretty early) because he finds him “underwhelming” also likely to mention numerous times that wilphil (and pinky) should be in the side.

I got nothing against RHJ and hope he plays a great game!

Phillips and Pink should be playing though 😉

Like the Swans, the Blues have too many weapons for us at this point. And they can't afford to drop this one after losing the last 2, no chance of them starting with the foot off the pedal.
Blues by about 40 points

What a glorious morning! The sun is shining and my wish of * , Collingwood and Geelong losing came true. If we win today, I might just have a coronary. Just give your all boys and you just never know 🤞

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back