Game Day North VS Blues (Round 19)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought it was a replacement game stupidly. Seems there is only standing room available now. If the mids break even today I think we are in with a real shot. It’s nice to have actual defenders available to play on their bigs for once.

To be fair, it really does feel like the first non-replacement game of the year. I think I've waltzed into every other game in Melbourne.

Should still be able to sit in general admin area. The staff only check to make sure you don't take a reserve seat without a ticket.
Thought it was a replacement game stupidly. Seems there is only standing room available now. If the mids break even today I think we are in with a real shot. It’s nice to have actual defenders available to play on their bigs for once.

bulldogs and carlton - these two teams will have the wood over us for the next 5-10 years. so many beltings and both play styles that seem to kill us, it's scarred the players at the stage.

i just hope we're competitive enough to keep the media off our case and to convince LDU and zurhaar to stay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most of their score last time was due to their two talks getting endless supply from the middle and when there was any doubt of a free kick it inevitably went their way, from memory at least half the goals scored by those two weee from free kicks ☹️ So we break even or win on the middle and our backline is 20-30% more competitive and north are right in this 👍

I’ve gotten used to early Saturday games. This 4:40 Sunday nonsense is bullshit Should be us

I’ve gotten used to early Saturday games. This 4:40 Sunday nonsense is bullshit
Should be used to it and this will continue to happen unless our Members/Supporters wake up and start attending in big numbers for Home and away games in Victoria.

What is happening with tickets to this game? I need to get two kids tickets but I can’t get them online

Believe it might be a sellout or close to.

There's been people talking about difficulty obtaining tickets all week.

Most of their score last time was due to their two talks getting endless supply from the middle and when there was any doubt of a free kick it inevitably went their way, from memory at least half the goals scored by those two weee from free kicks ☹️ So we break even or win on the middle and our backline is 20-30% more competitive and north are right in this 👍
Pressure on the ball and winning the ball will have us right in it

Just a reminder that the navy on our kit is absolutely cack.

Yupppp.

I need a new gameday jacket or hoodie but I'm waiting until next season when it'll hopefully be in actual NMFC colours.

Yupppp.

I need a new gameday jacket or hoodie but I'm waiting until next season when it'll hopefully be in actual NMFC colours.
If you have Tik Tok I’m led to believe there’s a company called Winx Merchandise that sells better club clothing then what you see at most clubs.

If you have Tik Tok I’m led to believe there’s a company called Winx Merchandise that sells better club clothing then what you see at most clubs.

Don't use tiktok and a google for 'winx merchandise' returns nothing useful unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back