Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2007
USA
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Fairfax Kangaroos
its game day....
the following announcement comes from heaven....
Saint Coach Emeritus Scamper (my little geelong cat saint)
1712263002203.png

who meows the following....

Shits gonna happen, in the end the Roos stand proud

Venue: eh?
Weather: who?
Last time the met: wha?
Head to head: head
Changes: bit of the ol in and out and in and out and in and
Odds: 22:22

The woman has dogs called Ben and Spud, clearly a closet north fan she knew the score. roo never got outta first gear

Will be asleep after nigh shift so hoping to wake up to a pleasant surprise..... but more likely to wake up to a nightmare!!! Please bring the effort North

The thought of our inside 50s without Sheez is scary stuff. It's like having seen a copy of the movie before it's released. Just hoping to be competitive and apply consistent pressure regardless of score. That is the controllable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First time sitting in North bay for a replacement game, looking forward to a great atmosphere and thinking we will take it up to the Dogs, nothing to lose, Go Roos! 😎

Good luck and hope you enjoy the MCG

Be interesting to know if you sit in amongst the Roos faithful or a mix of Dogs.

My experience is that I will never Reserve anything associated with a North upgrade/reserve seat again because i inevitably sit beside an opposing supporter

I've got to move things around a bit to get there but one last chance this year to watch blokes like George, Jacko, Chom, LDU, X, Kerch and I just have to make it happen.

Expectations of a result in our favour have been re-set to below zero, so it should be pretty relaxing. I'm actually looking forward to it!

A Xerri/Wardlaw/LDU domination please, Larkey kick a bag on Liam Jones, upset doggies finals plans,no injuries, Nth by 11 pt's

Not that I want any of the teams below them to steal a spot, but it would be some sort of end of the year if we could ruin two teams finals chances two weeks in a row...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back