Game Day North vs Deez (round 15)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This umpiring is getting to a point where afl is straight ruined as a sport. They take an extremely competitive game and over the course of 5 minutes hand demons the game on a silver platter. We get reemed once again and I feel like my night is ruined.
Holding the ball in our forward line and so-called sling tackle took away all of our momentum and both were abhorrently incorrect decisions

Ump whinging getting out of hand now. They’ve had no influence on the game whatsoever. We just need to be better going inside 50. Just like that, nice Archer, LDU, Jye and Cam.

Margin is going to blow out to 50 points, all that matters is the scoreboard. What a disappointing performance this has been, and no it's not purely because of the umpires. The effort has been there sure, but we've never ever looked dangerous. It's been very workmanlike, and once again the class of the opposition always prevails.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Again and again, umpires destroyed this game when it was on the line, now melb have run away with good skills north kids and leadership group heads down, thinking what do we have to do to win a game, as I stated before when I posted my first post a while ago about this situation, calling all north supporters members to boycott next away north game in Melbourne, regardless who ever we are playing, don’t attend it may hurt our boys on the day but show your beliefs in what this afl has done to our great game, watch on tv, the pub or at home, raise our voices without hurting our home game financial dollar, go Roos, we believe in you

Does being subbed = delisted, asking for a friend is all.

You cannot get the ball 3 times and not have a hope of kicking a goal.

So many that need to be delisted.

And Melbourne kicks ball out of bounds…,throw it in

I’m done ….cheating in full swing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back