Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quarter time thoughts from home
  • Toby 'Tony Lockett' Pink.
  • Simpkin, Scott, and Wardlaw playing very well
  • Xerri in a good battle against Grundy
  • Sheezel a little bit more fumbly than we're used to
  • Larkey's lead, mark, and goal potentially his best all season. More of that please.
  • Darcy Tucker is a bit of a whipping boy but works hard and is a good kick (most of the time...)
  • Kal Dawson struggling big time against Logan McDonald
  • Aidan Corr doing well.
  • Very lucky that Powell's shank didn't cost us a goal.
  • Teakle unsighted but that's okay.
  • We're in this contest and that's good to see.

This will be an unpopular opinion I'm sure, but at some point folks on here need to admit that us passing on McDonald (highest rated player on the ground) ahead of Phillips (playing VFL in the 17th ranked team) was a mistake
This will be an unpopular opinion but at some point people need to get over it. No chance he stays at North through two bad seasons, being a young kid from WA.

Quarter time thoughts from home
  • Toby 'Tony Lockett' Pink.
  • Simpkin, Scott, and Wardlaw playing very well
  • Xerri in a good battle against Grundy
  • Sheezel a little bit more fumbly than we're used to
  • Larkey's lead, mark, and goal potentially his best all season. More of that please.
  • Darcy Tucker is a bit of a whipping boy but works hard and is a good kick (most of the time...)
  • Kal Dawson struggling big time against Logan McDonald
  • Aidan Corr doing well.
  • Very lucky that Powell's shank didn't cost us a goal.
  • Teakle unsighted but that's okay.
  • We're in this contest and that's good to see.
X doing way better than Grundy around the ground.

I know we're over honourable losses, but this looks like it will be a competitive loss. Against most teams I agree that's a no, but against Sydney in Sydney, I'm satisfied with that.

It’s a very small ground.. just get the footy in deep and give the forwards a chance. We don’t need to root around with 3 or 4 handballs from a stoppage

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This will be an unpopular opinion I'm sure, but at some point folks on here need to admit that us passing on McDonald (highest rated player on the ground) ahead of Phillips (playing VFL in the 17th ranked team) was a mistake
Do you own a Delorean with a flux capacitor?

Well at one stage I could have cashed out and made 58 bucks or thereabouts.
We got this.
*Pink to finish with 8 majors and we sing the song again.
WE are going ok without pointing out obvious errors, we're ok :)

* shit i Forgot Pink kicked 2 of our 3, Probably should have cashed out whrn I had the chance.

oh well.

Not Pink?

Hot Sauce Crying GIF by First We Feast: Hot Ones
🤣 We’re nothing if not knee-jerk. Dawson’s first missteps for the season and we’re ready to burn him at the stake at quarter time against the competition leaders. At least, our expectations have risen, I suppose.

Btw anyone complaining about our inability to go with Chad Warner…I don’t think anyone has been able to go with him this season?

He's playing well, but against the 17th ranked team as you said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back