Game Day North vs Sydney (Round 18)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be an unpopular opinion I'm sure, but at some point folks on here need to admit that us passing on McDonald (highest rated player on the ground) ahead of Phillips (playing VFL in the 17th ranked team) was a mistake

I think you'd be a moron if you thought any different, but at the same time it wasn't us passing on a Buddy, it wasn't a complete disaster.

All clubs make mistakes.

I don't need to watch the 2s.

I watched our AFL team be the most competitive it has been all year over the last 4 weeks, and that coincided with Will Phillips in the squad.

Now he's out, and Sydney have more than double our score in the first half.

It's not a coincidence.
Getting killed on the spread. Will certainly wouldn't help that.

I don't need to watch the 2s.

I watched our AFL team be the most competitive it has been all year over the last 4 weeks, and that coincided with Will Phillips in the squad.

Now he's out, and Sydney have more than double our score in the first half.

It's not a coincidence.

I am brining in Philips next week but if we don't beat the Blues by 5 goals, he doesn't play at any level again. But you are telling me he is the difference so super confident.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Body language in the backline then after the Logan McDonald mark…
Heads well and truly dropped.

Come on you campaigners! Lift!

Can't really be too upset. Best team in the comp away and we've dropped off after a good 5 weeks where the kids have shown a lot. Yes it would have been nice to push them but a bad showing once every 6 weeks is more than acceptable

Yep was always gonna happen.

Even Clarko during the week said he'd rather not be playing them coming off 2 close losses and was hoping they had won them.

Gotta be about saving percentage now, cause we risk falling back to 18th

Not doing the team stuff atm. Pressure down, one percenters way down: 6 to their 26

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back