Game Day North Vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cam has upset the snowflakes in WA.

North Melbourne may be sitting just one game off the bottom of the ladder, but that hasn’t stopped forward Cam Zurhaar getting cocky before the side’s West Coast clash on Saturday.

The Perth product has taken a bizarre and unprovoked jab at the Eagles ahead of their game in Tasmania, declaring he “hates” the team.

When asked about facing West Coast, the 26-year-old said: “I hated them (as a kid).”

“I was a Freo man growing up so I never really liked West Coast. Still don’t.”

The shock and horror!! A Freo supporter hating the Eagles!!
Yep, totally "bizarre" that the rest of the footy world hates the entitled, cheating, drug taking, booing sooks. I hope we flog the tripe out of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North Melbourne may be sitting just one game off the bottom of the ladder, but that hasn’t stopped forward Cam Zurhaar getting cocky before the side’s West Coast clash on Saturday.

The Perth product has taken a bizarre and unprovoked jab at the Eagles ahead of their game in Tasmania, declaring he “hates” the team.

When asked about facing West Coast, the 26-year-old said: “I hated them (as a kid).”

Lol

bizarre and unprovoked jab

Interesting. I'm also a Fremantle* supporter and hate West Coast.

*For 4 week this September

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back