Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

brucey21

Draftee
Nov 16, 2010
AFL Club
St Kilda
brucey21:Monday night 42 players at the lakes, if you would like to head to the lakes tonight 6.pm the co coaches will definitely make you welcome.

I will probably get down there one night next week, are they doing mon,wed,fri?
or just wed,fri?
the numbers are looking good so could be all up from here!

Re: Northern Football League Division 3 - Part I

I will probably get down there one night next week, are they doing mon,wed,fri?
or just wed,fri?
the numbers are looking good so could be all up from here!

brucey21; Monday's & Wednesday's 6.pm until the 15th of Dec,
Mill Park Secondary College Findon Rd?? All Tiger turf.

B.Crankshaw from watsy is on the move, would b b a handy pick up for ne teams needing good mids, could b asking for alot of coin tho
cannot say ive heard from the bloke. but if his worth the coin u might wanna keep him
have u guys lost anymore players? i hear your b&f ryan took off with the coach.... brundell to panton hill..... ring to mernda..... and a few others. surely uve had a few recruits? all the best to u in div 3! :footy:

cannot say ive heard from the bloke. but if his worth the coin u might wanna keep him
have u guys lost anymore players? i hear your b&f ryan took off with the coach.... brundell to panton hill..... ring to mernda..... and a few others. surely uve had a few recruits? all the best to u in div 3! :footy:

You are right about Ryan and Brundell, Ring though is staying. Don't know who the few others are, Ryan and Brundell they are the only definites I know of and we seem to have picked up a couple but until they sign on the dotted line it is hard to say for sure. A few others have returned. :footy:

matt calcutt is signed and sealed at epping from watsonia.

Heard some practice matches arranged.

Panton Hill Vs Kinglake, Diamond Creek.
South Morang Vs Eltham College, Kinglake.
Reservoir Vs Kew, Lalor, Hurstbridge.
Not sure about West, St Marys, Parkside or Watsy, any share some light on those teams?

any one confirm rumors g. moorcroft has left bundoora to assitant coach shepparton in gvfl??:confused:

Email been circulated by one JC, div3 round 1 April 2nd to be rescheduled due to ground availability.
Two choices Queens birthday or Easter??
There goes any chance of along weekend!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see Morang look to be doing well recruiting wise on their website, but seems they have lost there best young player and B&F winner to Broadford?

We've recruited very well also and are very confident of an even better season at the Hill in 2011.

Any other recruiting news or praccie matches lined up now guys, pretty quiet on here?

Thats right not much getting said on here!
My thoughts are this year the division 3 competition is going to be really competetive with a number of teams striving for excellence.
Who is going to be Number 1?
The team to beat?
The player to shutdown?
All clubs i have heard have recruitted well but who has the best?
Lets Rev this forum up and get something happening on here!!!!!!

Noticed a couple of ex Macleod / Nth Heidelberg players have pending transfers to Parkside

Luke Naimo (Forward Pocket) & Jaydn Wendt (CHB)

Both will be handy Division 3 players.

Parkside the team to beat if these 2 play most games

some rumours and whispers ive heard from a few at ressa,

possible ins, keyes from paccos vale definite, ewart from mccleod very big chance-, shne whitnal a maybe. stewart edwards past caoptain, and andrew collins past player,

outs-, matt deffa,- sinclair,- carlucci,- bollock,- and celestin

Underbelly, Ewart would also be a great pick up for div 3?
Thoughts on him leaving?
Also We've picked up Shane Price from you, how does he go?

Underbelly, Ewart would also be a great pick up for div 3?
Thoughts on him leaving?
Also We've picked up Shane Price from you, how does he go?

There hasn't been any "talk" about Kyle leaving Macleod, so this is the 1st time I've of it - consider it scuttlebut.

Shane Price didn't play a senior game last year from what I can remember.
Spots are hard to get at Macleod with the depth (thanks to the Junior FC)
so I could only assume that he wants a regular game.

I see Morang look to be doing well recruiting wise on their website, but seems they have lost there best young player and B&F winner to Broadford?

We've recruited very well also and are very confident of an even better season at the Hill in 2011.

Any other recruiting news or praccie matches lined up now guys, pretty quiet on here?

Website only tells part of the story recruiting has been excellent. will keep most of it quiet.B & f Liam Collier great guy & player travel did his head in ..still always welcome at Morang hopefully he comes back to us

some rumours and whispers ive heard from a few at ressa,

possible ins, keyes from paccos vale definite, ewart from mccleod very big chance-, shne whitnal a maybe. stewart edwards past caoptain, and andrew collins past player,

outs-, matt deffa,- sinclair,- carlucci,- bollock,- and celestin

Whitnall sounds like an interesting get should be good for u all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back