Northern FL Division 3 - 2011 Pt 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Northern Football League Division 3 - Part I

I am not going to name a ladder.
I think this year will be very competitive with most sides having a lot of ins and not many outs.
In the end I think whoever manages to keep their best side on the park will determine ladder positions. Reservoir seemed to be a different side when they lost Docherty for instance.
Panton Hill will probably think anything less than a premiership will be a wasted year after the money they have splashed around. Parkside are always there and about and should never be written off, St Marys and South Morang have been very active recruiting. West have been very quiet so who knows what is happening there. Wats have picked up a couple of good recruits but also lost of couple of senior players. It is time for the young guys to step up now.
Good luck to all for season 2011 cant wait for the season to start :footy:

Was that Prestigiacomas junior club?If not you would'nt think a bloke a year after playing AFL would take such a weak option no matter how much money they are getting.I think Presti would have to much class to lower him self.

Was that Prestigiacomas junior club?If not you would'nt think a bloke a year after playing AFL would take such a weak option no matter how much money they are getting.I think Presti would have to much class to lower him self.

He was from Research. Bit harsh saying he is lowering himself, he may just wanna have a kick with blokes and not be to serious and has a mate or two up there.

Played all his junior footy with the coach and others at research, knows a few around the club from his son and lives near by, Can not confirm nor deny anything at the moment, though if he does/did sign on I think he and his family would fit in very well with the club culture we have going on at PH.

Played all his junior footy with the coach and others at research, knows a few around the club from his son and lives near by, Can not confirm nor deny anything at the moment, though if he does sign on I think he and his family would fit in very well with club culture we have going at PH.

Pretty easy to fit in when he'll have enough weekly pay to hire a nanny every Saturday night, drink as much piss as he pleases and still have some left over in the morning for a manicure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

any news on presti? im hearing two different stories.....apparently his a done deal at both panton hill and west preston....would be a great thing for div 3 to have a player like that runnning around!

Heidelberg West had there first Intra Club on wednesday. Good to see alot of new and old faces down there. Team is really looking good heading into round 1. WiB.

Watsonia have their first practice match tonight vs. Eltham Collegians at Eltham. Should be a good night of footy (weather is a bit crappy though) but hopefully we can get a big turn out! GO WATS!

Heidelberg West, Parkside, St Marys and Reservoir - who have they got in practice matches this week, could not see anything on their web sites

Went and watched a quarter or 3 at Eltham College, were Turtles played Morang Lions, very good standard both sides moved the ball well, Hagg & Ward were good for the lions, I recon the Turtles won by a kick??
I hear South Morang are playing Kinglake next Saturday up the mountain and they will be playing 3 games U/19, Ressies & Seniors, I'll head up to have a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back