Northern FL Division 3 - 2011 Pt 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Northern Football League Division 3 - Part I

matty sole from epping to st marys will be handy, another bigger body in the mix should do them well.

seems like a watsonia reunion up at panton hill with epping players dave vanjeli and ryan byrne heading up to join nath brundell. all very handy players in their own right

speaking of watsy, i see that they have picked up ALOT of players from the WRFL. can only hope they have a bit of talent to follow after a disapointing season. lost their ex-captain to lalor so im guessing the burden will be placed on alot of the younger blokes , any news on some of their players? pre season wise??

timmy johnson will be a handy pick up for morang also coming from t town

matty sole from epping to st marys will be handy, another bigger body in the mix should do them well.

seems like a watsonia reunion up at panton hill with epping players dave vanjeli and ryan byrne heading up to join nath brundell. all very handy players in their own right

speaking of watsy, i see that they have picked up ALOT of players from the WRFL. can only hope they have a bit of talent to follow after a disapointing season. lost their ex-captain to lalor so im guessing the burden will be placed on alot of the younger blokes , any news on some of their players? pre season wise??

timmy johnson will be a handy pick up for morang also coming from t town

Yeah we have picked up quite a few from the WRFL. Only about 3 or so have been able to make it to training thus far due to cricket and work commitments but the other 6-7 will be coming down this wednesday and should be regular trainers from here on in. All i can say for the 3 or so that have already been down is that they have been magnificent from the get go on and off the field for the younger blokes. Should bring heaps to the table this season and should be able to fill in most key positions.

And yes, we did lose our captain from last year but this may very well relieve us of a burden in a way, due to the fact that he was VERY injury prone (don't want to take anything away from Ace, he was a great captain and a great guy, but a young team doesn't need a 30+ injury prone player - no offence). On top of this, the leadership group was announced the other night and out of the 7 players it featured 4 blokes 21 years or younger. Great opportunity for the young blokes and huge step forward for the club.

bit harsh on ace reg. the bloke had a tough year with injuries last year, but in the 5 or 6 games he played the team was about a 12 goal better team, the injuries probably came from carrying the team. Also I think he's not even 30. Speaking to blokes at lalor he is flying atm. Anyway sounds like there are plenty of replacements for the players that left. Good luck for the year ahead.

bit harsh on ace reg. the bloke had a tough year with injuries last year, but in the 5 or 6 games he played the team was about a 12 goal better team, the injuries probably came from carrying the team. Also I think he's not even 30. Speaking to blokes at lalor he is flying atm. Anyway sounds like there are plenty of replacements for the players that left.

Well i have only known Ace for the past 2 years, and in both those last two years he has been quite injury prone, so that's all i can comment on - what i've seen. Not trying to offend him or anything, just stating what I've seen. As i said, great bloke, great to hear he's flying atm and i do wish him all the best at Lalor.

Good luck for the year ahead.

Same to you.

. On top of this, the leadership group was announced the other night and out of the 7 players it featured 4 blokes 21 years or younger. Great opportunity for the young blokes and huge step forward for the club.
who were they just out of curiosity?

Originally Posted by reg_lower91
. On top of this, the leadership group was announced the other night and out of the 7 players it featured 4 blokes 21 years or younger. Great opportunity for the young blokes and huge step forward for the club.

who were they just out of curiosity?

Unless you know Watsy you wouldnt know them. They are a bunch of good young kids who have been standing up so far at training showing great leadership. Been rewarded for their efforts

i happen to be a former player

I think my name sums up my thoughts on your club and your 3rd rate leadership group.. If there was a division 4 use would be leading the charge

How recent? Where are you playing now? Hope you are enjoying your footy :)
tmac, crawf, ringa, guinea, perra jnr, macca, force
im guessing guinea is a new player as is macca. i was there from 07 to 09 and now im just bludging but tend to come down to watch when i can

WatsoniaSuck said:
I think my name sums up my thoughts on your club and your 3rd rate leadership group.. If there was a division 4 use would be leading the charge
bit immature by yourself there mate, grow up.

Evidently a very bitter person. I feel sorry for you. :confused:

It is not so much the division you play in but how you handle yourself and work to improve yourself that is important. Our "3rd rate leadership group" have worked very hard to improve themselves and help others around them. They show a hell of lot more character and leadership than you show with your bitter comment.:thumbsdown:

Your command of the English language shows a lack of basic education which probably explains a lot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

im guessing guinea is a new player as is macca. i was there from 07 to 09 and now im just bludging but tend to come down to watch when i can

bit immature by yourself there mate, grow up.

Guinea has come throught the U19s, one of the original U19's, and played a couple of years of seniors. Macca was new last year

i no its early but a quik ladder perdiction,

reservoir
panton hill
saint marys
watsonia
parkside
south morang
heidelberg west

i know reservoir have lost a bit of experience but have also picked up a few, with a few yet to sign who will improve the team, panton hill will be stron with st marys the big improvers, my thoughts only.

Panton Hill
Reservoir
Parkside
South Morang
St Marys
Watsonia
Heidelberg West

PH & Rezza expected Grand Final, Parkside still have a bit of quality and not too far behind, Morang & St Marys big improvement, Watsy & West to fight out the spoon.

Evidently a very bitter person. I feel sorry for you. :confused:

It is not so much the division you play in but how you handle yourself and work to improve yourself that is important. Our "3rd rate leadership group" have worked very hard to improve themselves and help others around them. They show a hell of lot more character and leadership than you show with your bitter comment.:thumbsdown:

Your command of the English language shows a lack of basic education which probably explains a lot

Noticed you questioned Ace's value to the team this year... Well i can tell you if any of your excuse for a ''leadership group'' was half as good as Ace was or even is.. You boys might not suck so badly. Your leadership group consists of a bunch of former under19's that struggled to even be competitive at that level back then.

At the end of the day Watsonia Football Club have pushed every half decent footballer out of the club. Now sit back and enjoy the rubbish football you serve up every week. Im not bitter or immature for that matter just a realist. Watsonia Football Club put the 'P' in Pathetic

Noticed you questioned Ace's value to the team this year... Well i can tell you if any of your excuse for a ''leadership group'' was half as good as Ace was or even is.. You boys might not suck so badly. Your leadership group consists of a bunch of former under19's that struggled to even be competitive at that level back then.

At the end of the day Watsonia Football Club have pushed every half decent footballer out of the club. Now sit back and enjoy the rubbish football you serve up every week. Im not bitter or immature for that matter just a realist. Watsonia Football Club put the 'P' in Pathetic

I think you will find that it was me who questioned Ace's consistency in getting his body right each week. Never once questioned his value to the team. If it weren't for injuries last year, he would have won our B&F, i don't deny that.

Yes our leadership group consists of U19s players, but ever heard of a word called development? An illiterate money hungry pig like yourself very well may not. Those boys in this year's leadership group have developed in to great football players and great leaders off the field. PLUS they all have shown a commitment to the club that will last for life, which could never be matched by, as stated before, money hungry pigs like yourself.

Lastly, let me get this straight for all the ignorant people out there (including yourself). Watsonia Sporting Club has faced some dire times in recent years, where, as has been publicly stated before, we couldn't even afford to pay our own players. Now for those players who walked due to not being paid, for me, that tells me more about those players' character and integrity rather than the club's. Those 'decent' players who left he club aren't missed whatsoever because now we have people playing with passion for club, and not passion for a big fat bank cheque. And when we do come good, that bond will be unbreakable. So how about I sit back and what you and the other cockroaches that share the same thoughts as you fall time and time again at the hands of.... what was it again?.... oh yeah, rubbish.

Im not bitter or immature for that matter just a realist. Watsonia Football Club put the 'P' in Pathetic

I think this contradictory sentence sums up your pathetic attempt to reassure yourself that you belong on that high horse.

reservoir
panton hill
watsonia
south morang

parkside
saint marys
heidelberg west

Im not bitter or immature for that matter just a realist. Watsonia Football Club put the 'P' in Pathetic

No, you definitely aren't. Making a fake profile 'WatsoniaSuck' shows no bitterness or immaturity whatsoever. LOL What an idiot.

reservoir
panton hill
watsonia
south morang

parkside
saint marys
heidelberg west

reg lower91
Could you please explain how you have come to the conclusion of having Morang in the top 4, they finished equal bottom last season, let’s face it, it was only percentage.
And Watsy 3rd, have they just lost some players and been relegated into 3rd divy.
Please explain :confused:

reg lower91
Could you please explain how you have come to the conclusion of having Morang in the top 4, they finished equal bottom last season, let’s face it, it was only percentage.
And Watsy 3rd, have they just lost some players and been relegated into 3rd divy.
Please explain :confused:

I know South Morang is a long shot (a VERY long shot :eek:) but i thought i would pick a roughy and see how i go!

As for Watsy, being part of the club myself, i know that expectations are high this year internally. Yes, we have lost some players, but we have also picked up a fair few as well, a large contingent of which have come from the WRFL. I think a lot of people are underestimating us ahead of this year, and probably rightfully so, but i am not going to get on here and drum up on how good we are going to be, i will let our actions and results do the talking :)

As I said you are a very bitter and sad person.
I have never once questioned Ace. The team always played much better when he was able to take the park but alas injuries which frustrated him did not give him much game time last year. I hope he has a good year at Lalor :thumbsu:
We have never pushed players away from Watsonia they have left of their own accord and I wish them well.
Maybe you are an ex Watsy player who couldn't get a game which is why you are so bitter.
Cheers mate hope you find some happiness somewhere in your life

I know South Morang is a long shot (a VERY long shot :eek:) but i thought i would pick a roughy and see how i go!

As for Watsy, being part of the club myself, i know that expectations are high this year internally. Yes, we have lost some players, but we have also picked up a fair few as well, a large contingent of which have come from the WRFL. I think a lot of people are underestimating us ahead of this year, and probably rightfully so, but i am not going to get on here and drum up on how good we are going to be, i will let our actions and results do the talking :)

reg_lower91,
I recon you may be right about Morang, "beware of the injured Lion":D
I hope Watsy do well as it looks they a [FONT=&quot]recruiting [/FONT]well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back